PDA

View Full Version : For Sale

03rs6
August 3rd, 2011, 17:52
blk/blk, approx. 56k miles, clean carfax, no accidents, interior very good cond. 8 out of 10, exterior few dings, small scratch on bottom front pass. corner, 7 out of 10, wheels in good cond. some rash, warrantied until 4/14, full insp. and 55k maint. last week, new hankook tires last week, missing options are carbon int., nav, se exh., location is Boston Ma, i am 2nd owner, vehicle garage kept since new, price $30k, any interests please pm or email yeeej@aol.com, vin#WUAPV64B53N904368

ben916
August 3rd, 2011, 20:20
GLWS!!!

Any mods?
Does the warranty transfer?

Summer driver or all weather driver?

Thanks for the VIN - new to the list!

03rs6
August 3rd, 2011, 22:26
vehicle is stock, no mods. the warranty is tranferrable for a fee. this vehicle is a daily driver. the first owner did mostly highway, i drive both highway and city but my work commute is only a 4 miles round trip. ive put about 15k miles since ownership. its a beast that will be sorely missed if sold.

03rs6
August 3rd, 2011, 22:33
i forgot to mention all recalls have been fixed by local dealer.

V8weight
August 3rd, 2011, 23:37
Hmm, I'll be damned. I thought navigation was standard, but it's clearly missing...

4everRS
August 3rd, 2011, 23:41
no nav for me. I get a little junk catcher instead.

V8weight
August 3rd, 2011, 23:44
no nav for me. I get a little junk catcher instead.
Wow! I guess I never noticed! You don't know what you're missing....I liken the controls to trying to draw your own map with an etch-a-scetch, and the "nav lady" is always drunk...takes the worst possible route every time. That and the last time the discs were updated was 2004.

vitalian
August 4th, 2011, 15:57
I don't have nav either, and from what I've heard from others, I'm not missing anything! And the "little junk catcher" is a handy place to put spare change.

ben916
August 4th, 2011, 17:58
Wow! I guess I never noticed! You don't know what you're missing....I liken the controls to trying to draw your own map with an etch-a-scetch, and the "nav lady" is always drunk...takes the worst possible route every time. That and the last time the discs were updated was 2004.

On the Julian run with Dave, John, Greg (duckwingduck), I had my Garmin GPS.
For $hits and grins, Greg and I tried setting the Audi Nav and the Garmin GPS to the same location to "test" out the Audi Nav.
The Garmin was spot on.
The Audi Nav was about 100' past each turn...

Test was over after 2 missed turns...

TozoM8
August 4th, 2011, 21:35
On the Julian run with Dave, John, Greg (duckwingduck), I had my Garmin GPS.
For $hits and grins, Greg and I tried setting the Audi Nav and the Garmin GPS to the same location to "test" out the Audi Nav.
The Garmin was spot on.
The Audi Nav was about 100' past each turn...

Test was over after 2 missed turns...

You need to enter your actual tire size to calibrate your Audi nav.

JSRS6
August 4th, 2011, 21:57
The few times I've used it, it hasn't steered me wrong, and turning was pinpoint.

03rs6
January 14th, 2012, 12:59
ttt, update mileage is 58k now

03rs6
December 2nd, 2012, 02:27
My RS6 finally sold to someone who can appreciate and take care of her. Looking forward to a S6 sometime in the near future. Thanks for all the info. it was great while it lasted. I will miss the power and exclusivity of the RS6. It is the best car i ever had. Good luck to the new owner, he will be a member on this site soon.