PDA

View Full Version : My RS6..

rossinn
August 2nd, 2011, 10:33
Hi, Im new here. just wanted to post some pic of my car. It has (KW, 19"rims, Remus, K&N, and engine tuned) its dyno aound 530whp. Thats the only mods yet. Now im painting the hole car again, making black top and mirrors and around the exhaust and the rims with orange brakes. I also changed the lights in the numberplat to xenon and the lights in side the car and in the door panel.

Here is one photo from summer 2011.

I will post some pic when i get my car from painting this week, and some more tuning.. Enjoy

MaxRS6
August 2nd, 2011, 11:14
Welcome aboard the

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz195/MaxRS6/Ozzy%20at%20Emerald/CrazyTrainPoster1.jpg?t=1293713060

LIRS6
August 2nd, 2011, 16:12
Looks great, good luck. Suggest that you add your location to your profile.

rossinn
August 2nd, 2011, 16:58
Looks great, good luck. Suggest that you add your location to your profile.

Thanks and done :D

Ruergard
August 2nd, 2011, 16:59
Looks great, nice power as well. :thumb:

Welcome!

speedtrapped
August 2nd, 2011, 17:02
welcome....would luv to know which 'tune' is giving you 670hp @ crank? unless I assume you have bigger trubos, fueling etc....I assuming 25% drive train loss awd tip

ttboost
August 2nd, 2011, 18:19
welcome....would luv to know which 'tune' is giving you 670hp @ crank? unless I assume you have bigger trubos, fueling etc....I assuming 25% drive train loss awd tip

Yeah...is it an 03? or a newer car in Europe?

ben916
August 2nd, 2011, 18:44
Hi, Im new here. just wanted to post some pic of my car. It has (KW, 19"rims, Remus, K&N, and engine tuned) its dyno aound 530whp. Thats the only mods yet. Now im painting the hole car again, making black top and mirrors and around the exhaust and the rims with orange brakes. I also changed the lights in the numberplat to xenon and the lights in side the car and in the door panel.

Here is one photo from summer 2011.

I will post some pic when i get my car from painting this week, and some more tuning.. Enjoy

Welcome aboard!
Do you have a VIN?

rossinn
August 3rd, 2011, 00:30

The car was in workshop, fixing transmission, and when they put the car to gether, they or something broke my torbo, so i told them to order an aftermarket, bigger turbos and the tuning kit that was in the car was holding more power then i thougt. so i bought boost controller, and custom fitted it, and the car is giving me 18psi. and i have some other sparkplugs along with some other fittings. its around 3.9 sec from 0 to 100km/h. Im not sure how 100% the dyno is here. but if some one ask, i tell them around 500whp.
i will give you some video soon.

Yes the car is 2003

ttboost
August 3rd, 2011, 00:32
Stock transmission and Torque converter???

rossinn
August 3rd, 2011, 01:13
Stock transmission and Torque converter???

The transmission crashed. so they bought some stronger parts into it, changed every thing. but the Torque converter is the same. but its not going to last long, Im allsow thinking of custom buldid an extra cooler for the transmission, and im allmost finished with my custom made exhaust system. will post some pics soon.
One thing. How dose the Devils Own Meth Injection work. what dose it do. Im thinking of custom making my own if it dose somthing good ?

speedtrapped
August 3rd, 2011, 02:12
Ashby bigger turbos and fueling makes sense. And yes better get a better torque converter. Btw, snow performance, devils own or aqua mist meth injection are usually 50/50 methanol water, non tuned, or straight methanol which requires tune...substantially lowers IAT's or as straight, boosts octane bigtime....well worth $$$

4everRS
August 3rd, 2011, 03:59
I am really happy I did the meth injection. Higher octane, lower IAT''s, and it's cheap for the power improvement.

It's so weird to see an RS6 withOUT a sunroof.

rossinn
August 3rd, 2011, 12:15
hehe. But how easy is to instal the meth injector ?

ttboost
August 3rd, 2011, 12:20
hehe. But how easy is to instal the meth injector ?

Do you have any dyno sheets? Love to see your TQ curve.

4everRS
August 3rd, 2011, 13:06
hehe. But how easy is to instal the meth injector ?. Its not too bad. With the work you've done to your car, its a walk in the park. You should take off the bumper and tip the lock support out. Then you can take off the ypipe and drill in a dual nozzles on either side of the throttle body.

I've heard of people drilling the holes with keeping everything on the car or truck. Using grease on the tip of a bit is supposed to catch the filings as the come. I don't like that idea. I thought about taking off the IC hose and shoving a small shopvac hose up there to catch filings. Its really not that hard to take off the bumper.

speedtrapped
August 3rd, 2011, 13:32

Yes Mike....I am beating Ben to punch, no dyno sheets, the it didnt happen....

rossinn
August 3rd, 2011, 14:19
I dont have it yet, but the dude @ the workshop is in summer vacation, but soon :D

. Its not too bad. With the work you've done to your car, its a walk in the park. You should take off the bumper and tip the lock support out. Then you can take off the ypipe and drill in a dual nozzles on either side of the throttle body.

I've heard of people drilling the holes with keeping everything on the car or truck. Using grease on the tip of a bit is supposed to catch the filings as the come. I don't like that idea. I thought about taking off the IC hose and shoving a small shopvac hose up there to catch filings. Its really not that hard to take off the bumper.

Thanks. Im gooing to look in to it :D

Erik
August 3rd, 2011, 21:55

There is no sunshine in Iceland...

Welcome onboard the Viking ship :D

Still remember the movie "Korpen flyger"

ben916
August 3rd, 2011, 22:57
Yes Mike....I am beating Ben to punch, no dyno sheets, the it didnt happen....

That's Dave!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlOSOlgkqUQ