PDA

View Full Version : Waterfast 2011 in NJ....not one RS6!

Aronis
August 1st, 2011, 15:05
Alas the Audi RS6 is the forgotten bastard step son of Audi in the NY/NJ area.

Not one RS6 shown in 284 pictures!

:addict:

speedtrapped
August 1st, 2011, 15:20
I was there Sunday, Guess no one decided to take a pic, and i was parked about 40" from the audizine tent.......damn I'm ugly

arS6
August 1st, 2011, 17:26
Waterfest is not what it use to be. There are tons of kids and they are interested in R32s and GTI with big exhaust, slammed to the ground and air bags going up and down. I was there on Sunday as well. No one watched the races. Not even the outlaw class. However, tons of people were on the stands for a burnout contest. Sad.

speedtrapped
August 1st, 2011, 17:36
yep, tons of kids....and many bust chops of ricers.....i watched the forced induction group...there was a very fast jetta and a fast red rabbit convertable...if i remember maybe 13-14's, considering cars, fast for them

arS6
August 1st, 2011, 17:45
The outlaw class was doing 10's and 9's and no one watched. I was there to support by buddy who has a B5 S4 with a VR6 single turbo and was expected to run in the 10's but broken axles stopped him. I use to go to all the events about 8 years ago and at least there was a wet tee shirt contest! LOL Wasted my time waiting in traffic. =(

speedtrapped
August 1st, 2011, 17:58
I was on a short lease that day and had to leave by 1215. I hung out mostly with Phil from detailers domain, missed Dion from Drive Autoworks and chatted up pat from redline. But, as I was pulling out of my spot, about 4 early 20 somethings were very impressed....they did ooooh and ahhhh.

ben916
August 1st, 2011, 18:21
Waterfest is not what it use to be. There are tons of kids and they are interested in R32s and GTI with big exhaust, slammed to the ground and air bags going up and down. I was there on Sunday as well. No one watched the races. Not even the outlaw class. However, tons of people were on the stands for a burnout contest. Sad.

Photos of the Beast, Stephen or it didn't happen................

It was kind of the same thing at the So Cal Euro thing this weekend but no burn out contest, but a partially lame drifting area (599 Ferrari, super modded Z4 with 6cyl M3 motor turbod and lightweight, S4 trying-failing, Golf trying-failing). I only got 3 RS6 to show - others that were hoping to arrive were not available due to scheduling...

na1mt
August 2nd, 2011, 02:21
Not a lot of rs6.... But there was plenty of tiny hineys to oogle......lol

speedtrapped
August 2nd, 2011, 02:31
Ahhh the bikini gals.....

ben916
August 2nd, 2011, 05:19
funny you say that @ 284 photos and the absence of any RS6...

After browsing 'zine and So Cal Euro - I found several flicker and photobucket users account that had all but ONE photo of Dennis' and my RS6... in the back ground...
It was also kind of nice to run into a bikini gal, Brittany, that I know from work that "chest bumped" me...."DD" - and smeared make up on me - I had to explain that one to the wife...

MaxRS6
August 2nd, 2011, 15:32
^We need pic/video or it didn't happen..think she'll do a retake??

ben916
August 2nd, 2011, 18:50
^We need pic/video or it didn't happen..think she'll do a retake??

She is difficult to track down as she gathers ALOT of attention!
And she is only 4'9"