PDA

View Full Version : Think it's for sale...

yodavemac
July 19th, 2011, 00:57
Second owner. No accidents. Car is in great shape inside and out and meticulously maintained. 72k miles. I have all OEM parts including wheels. Mods are OZ 19" wheels (shown), with Michelin PS2 w plenty of life left), Bilstein PSS9 (Under 3k miles on them), H-Sport sway bars and APR 4 setting ecu (513hp on pump gas). Recent work under warranty was both rear shock mounts, replaced leaking valve cover gaskets and tons of little things (I have all receipts). Out of warranty I just did timing belt (same time as valve covers to save me $), water pump, etc. and brake job. The warranty is a god-send. It's Zurich good up to 100k or (I think) May of '13. It has paid out more than three times the $4500 purchase price.

Not sure about asking price but would start the conversation around around $30k. I have original window sticker listing options and $92k price.

Can send more pics if you're serious. The car is in Northern California.

Dave

Elevens
July 19th, 2011, 04:34
Nice looking example. Good luck with the sale..........................

kismetcapitan
July 19th, 2011, 18:06
right, those are exactly the wheels I want to get! I have OZ Ultraleggeras on my Skyline GT-R, and imagined they'd look killer on the RS6 in silver to match the wing mirrors...and they do! It's lowered just the right amount as well. I'd like to do coilovers straightaway along with the wheel upgrade you've got, but I have two projects going at the same time so I'm getting into some trouble with the Better Half...going to have to space things out a bit!

Anyways, when I'm all done, I should have something close to what you've got - which is a nice complete package of all the bits and bobs you'd want on an RS6. Should go to a good new home I hope!!