PDA

View Full Version : PSA: RS6 For Sale on Ebay (@ Maplewood Audi in MN)

4.2Crew
July 14th, 2011, 16:46
43K miles. Buy it now price is $29900. Just stopped by to take a look. Interior appears very clean and unabused. Exterior is quit rough for the mileage---Looks like hockey skates were dropped on the hood, front passenger door has a 3-4" circular dull area in clear coat, and the front passenger side lower plastic cowel is scratched thru the paint---very noticeable) The exterior description on Ebay does not accurately depict the condion in my opinion... Just passing opinionated observations.

surferdude
July 14th, 2011, 19:55
I just don't get why they wouldn't fix these issues before putting it up for sale? Relatively cheap to fix, and much easier to sell. :vhmmm:

4.2Crew
July 14th, 2011, 20:17
I agree. Especially with the relatively low miles... Also, I inquired if the timing belt and related service was completed---Salesman said: "I don't know." I replied: "Anyway to visably check?" His response: "No, the timing belt is on the back of the motor---up by the firewall." Sheesh! If you don't know, just say "I don't know." Sometimes stereotypes exist for a reason!... Wow.

ben916
July 14th, 2011, 22:07
These guys are idjuts!!!!

Daytona Grey Exterior = yep
Ebony Interior = NOPE! more like Silver

Photos show water spots.

Slightly surprised it didn't say Manual trans or Carbon interior...

New to the VIN LIST...