PDA

View Full Version : FS: APR ECU/TCU and Remain OEM trans w/ACE converter

yokust
July 14th, 2011, 03:52
Time to tear into the car one more time, going to down for awhile but need to get rid of things to fund project.

APR ECU/TCU comes with stock/91/93/100 octane programs, rear O2 delete $1000

Need to only sell it to someone who wants to send me there STOCK ecu back. ECU is getting sent off to a company for some R&D and it will be worth it for everyone.

Remain OEM Audi trans w/built ACE convertor, trans has about 25k ish on it, converter has 3k on it. Has had BG synthetic gear and atf fluid in it for 10k and still drives, shifts, and everything flawlesly, make an offer.

Both can be out of car as soon as someone is ready for it

4everRS
July 14th, 2011, 03:57
Good price for the ECU / TCU from APR. I think there are a lot of people who don't realize that there is also throttle body realignment, code clearing, ect, with this tune. Choosing tunes on the fly is nice too. If I didn't already have the APR software, I would be very interested.

speedtrapped
July 14th, 2011, 13:02
Yokust....very interesting.....I'm now intrigued with the R & D comment....I would snap up the APR, but alais I have to contend with bigger injectors and larger turbos, my set up isnt plug and play...great price for someone

marklar182
July 14th, 2011, 13:04
Sounds like someone is looking to get the 6spd code figured out for the masses!

MaxRS6
July 14th, 2011, 13:43
The APR ECU is a great deal and one of you peeps need to grab it!

V8weight
July 14th, 2011, 14:04
The APR ECU is a great deal and one of you peeps need to grab it!
Randy, you should just pick up the whole works and drag it along to the track on a U-Haul trailer.....

MaxRS6
July 14th, 2011, 14:15
^LMAO---Thanks Pat as I could use a spare...My car has already been built twice...why not have a third with a double trailer you say?...

:jlol::jlol::jlol:

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz195/MaxRS6/2010%20HPT/IMG_3444.jpg

For those of you not in the know..the above happened as I wore my rear tires to the threads and could not locate tires on a Sunday in Topeka KS after a Heartland track event weekend. Therefore; up on the trailer it went and we headed back to Arkansas..cement ponds and hillbilly stars...

yokust
July 14th, 2011, 20:08
It might not be a full 6spd code replacement, but will be able to fully tune around the load factors.

I just have been forced to remain silent about company, because they do not want the entire internet calling about what is happening, how much it will cost, and when it will be released.

And as for trans I have not decided my direction of attack, I have a complete 6spd swap in garage, or have fully custom Auto done for car.

CornersWell
July 15th, 2011, 19:10
I may be interested. PM sent...

CW