PDA

View Full Version : Want to sell me an old RS6 TC?

lswing
June 8th, 2011, 20:26
I need to send my TC down to ACE for a rebuild, but my mechanic is not too happy about having the car sit for the extra 5-6 days in the shop. Sounds like they're in short supply, I might buy if the price isn't too high...thanks!

amanda
June 8th, 2011, 21:26
I will have available in the next couple of weeks but I am in the Uk and I would think shipping would be expensive :(

lswing
June 8th, 2011, 21:54
Guessing at least $75, maybe look it up once you get the weight. It's not the biggest part, so maybe not too bad. Did you get an OEM one?

amanda
June 8th, 2011, 22:05
No ACE is doing me a special one .......the oem one is no use to my baby as she has over 700 lbs per ft @3000 rpms ;) I will investage shipping costs for you if you want ;)

hahnmgh63
June 8th, 2011, 22:16
4everRS just bought my old one to send to ACE so very soon he should have one to sell you as a core. For planning purposes for shipping, it weighted 45lbs boxed up.

4everRS
June 8th, 2011, 22:20
I will have one too, but not til mid to late July. I may sell mine to Andre at Ace.

lswing
June 8th, 2011, 22:23
45lbs, damn, that would be a lot shipping from UK I bet, zip is 97401 for kicks. That's some serious power there amanda, fun! I'll check in with 4everRS about the TC. I suppose once I get an extra one I can rotate it to the next in need. Talking with Andre at ace early today, said he already had two rs6's in progress, and another 6 on the way or something like that. Actually, he said he needed cores and was even looking to the UK...thanks all....

lswing
June 8th, 2011, 22:25
I will have one too, but not til mid to late July. I may sell mine to Andre at Ace.

Ha, he's ready to buy it now....

4everRS
June 8th, 2011, 22:30
I will sell it for what I paid for another members. Damn, I gotta get on paypal.

lswing
June 8th, 2011, 22:41
Paypal is good....the earliest I was going to be in the shop was next week. I might still have interest in a month, will see how it goes. I could buy it then sell my old one to Andre or someone on here....

4everRS
June 8th, 2011, 22:44
Ya the Paypal thing was me remembering that I had to send the payment to Mark in WA. Sorry

Andre will get it Friday and I should get it back a week or so later. I've got some other parts to line up and schedule the time to do it.
Paypal is good....the earliest I was going to be in the shop was next week. I might still have interest in a month, will see how it goes. I could buy it then sell my old one to Andre or someone on here....

amanda
June 8th, 2011, 23:07
45lbs, damn, that would be a lot shipping from UK I bet, zip is 97401 for kicks. That's some serious power there amanda, fun! I'll check in with 4everRS about the TC. I suppose once I get an extra one I can rotate it to the next in need. Talking with Andre at ace early today, said he already had two rs6's in progress, and another 6 on the way or something like that. Actually, he said he needed cores and was even looking to the UK...thanks all....
One of those is mine ;) as I said I have a soon to be spare one if anyone wants it. Palette (cory) did me a massive favor in selling me his so I would return the favor for just the costs ;)

ttboost
June 9th, 2011, 02:26
I shipped mine from CT to Calif (for Palette) for $65 UPS ground.

SteveKen
June 9th, 2011, 03:47
lswing: Did you ever get a TC yet?

I've got one that I can sell.

PM me.

lswing
June 9th, 2011, 16:11
lswing: Did you ever get a TC yet?

I've got one that I can sell.

PM me.

Sending PM now, thanks!

lswing
June 9th, 2011, 18:24
Score! Thanks for the help all. Getting SteveKen's old one shipped down to ACE.