PDA

View Full Version : coffe and car Indianapolis

dab
June 6th, 2011, 20:46
For any of your folks around Indianapolis at the Paradise Bakery on Meridian on saturday mornings are coffee and cars. It is a free car show, last saturday you had two ferrari 458 italia, a dbs 9, bentley super sport, porshes, lambo and a 1000 hp caddy. I overheard a young man say my rs/6 probably wasn't much faster than his S5, I said it maybe a little at 550hp. Hate it when people don't know their cars, especially when they are in the family.

4everRS
June 6th, 2011, 22:20
And our C&C only had 1 458, this weekend. It was a freakin zoo, and dissapointing to to see multiple m,s, and amg cars not get in as they were too full. At least you don't have an overweight guy driving a 07 a6 with a blacked out grill and corn cob turn signals that acts like he owns the place and tells the other drivers where to park even though he has no authority. Tool.

ben916
June 7th, 2011, 00:33
And our C&C only had 1 458, this weekend. It was a freakin zoo, and dissapointing to to see multiple m,s, and amg cars not get in as they were too full. At least you don't have an overweight guy driving a 07 a6 with a blacked out grill and corn cob turn signals that acts like he owns the place and tells the other drivers where to park even though he has no authority. Tool.

Maybe two of these and call me in the morning (I swear officer, this is for my kitchen only! I am a high end chef)

http://www.shopfuego.com/v/vspfiles/photos/83793-2.jpg

And just how do you think I know about these?!?!? hmmmmm

Carbonman
June 7th, 2011, 04:21
Things should get juggled at the event a little, especially when both V10 R8 Spyders get waved down the side row while in the center pavillion there are at least a half dozen vettes - not that I don't like vettes, but they're kind of like buffalo at Yellowstone - the first couple are fun to see, but after that...

But that's a minor gripe - it's a well run event and an awesome job be the organizers to make that thing go as smoothly as it does.

4everRS
June 7th, 2011, 04:50
Agreed 100%. It is well run. It's a great location. And it's a shame some cars don't get more limelight. Order should go something like, Italian exotics; ultra luxury i.e. rolls, bentley; p cars ,m,rs,s,amg; vipers,Z06 rare americans. And not to be forgotten are cars like an LFA.

It's just a shame when you see an 09 2.0t Passat taking up space a nice car should be in.
Things should get juggled at the event a little, especially when both V10 R8 Spyders get waved down the side row while in the center pavillion there are at least a half dozen vettes - not that I don't like vettes, but they're kind of like buffalo at Yellowstone - the first couple are fun to see, but after that...

But that's a minor gripe - it's a well run event and an awesome job be the organizers to make that thing go as smoothly as it does.

USAF Long
June 7th, 2011, 21:07
I ran into an RS6 at our Coffee and Cars meeting about 2 weeks ago in Cincinnati. We didn't bring the RS6, just the stage 2 S4, but I was impressed to see an RS6 there. I'd like to hit the Indy meet if you get that caliber of cars showing up. Everytime I go through Indy I never see anything nice.

dab
June 10th, 2011, 16:03
I ran into an RS6 at our Coffee and Cars meeting about 2 weeks ago in Cincinnati. We didn't bring the RS6, just the stage 2 S4, but I was impressed to see an RS6 there. I'd like to hit the Indy meet if you get that caliber of cars showing up. Everytime I go through Indy I never see anything nice.

This CC is pretty consistent and growing. Not 1500 cars but growing.