PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a set of the OEM rubber floor mats?

mmaturo
May 31st, 2011, 05:24
Great shape on all four, fit perfect, no wear except detailer lost one snap connector on rear mat. Out of my RS6 I just traded in. These are great to just leave in place all year. Very heavy duty. The fronts are a little dirty in the pic as they came out of the car after a rain but will clean them. No wear though. $75 plus shipping. PM or email mmaturo@proteusgroup.net

mmaturo
May 31st, 2011, 16:44
Looks like I already have a deal in the works from an early riser...so these are looking sold.

nistah
May 31st, 2011, 17:01
I bought a set of these and can honestly say they are an awesome addition, I love them - leaving them in year round too! I think the clamp/buttons on the back's a defective design flaw -mine popped out too and everytime I get the car washed I have to tell the vacume dude to be careful and not lose my rings back there. WTH? they should fix this

mmaturo
May 31st, 2011, 17:04
I bought a set of these and can honestly say they are an awesome addition, I love them - leaving them in year round too! I think the clamp/buttons on the back's a defective design flaw -mine popped out too and everytime I get the car washed I have to tell the vacume dude to be careful and not lose my rings back there. WTH? they should fix this

Lol...i got to the point that i just popped them loose when i brought the car in as they really do grip well in the back. To fix that hole I was just going to buy another piece but never got around to it as its just the two rings snapped together.

vitalian
May 31st, 2011, 20:18
I used the "25% off parts and accessories" coupon I got from the stealership when I bought my car on a set of these very floor mats. I love 'em, and will be using them year-round. It was either that or make people remove their shoes before getting into the car -- I live in Seattle after all (the land of rain and mud).

Someone's getting a screamin' deal on these.