PDA

View Full Version : Parts for sale

formula1man
May 18th, 2011, 03:26
Hello fellow RS6 owners, I have 2 parts that I am selling (well 3 if we are getting technical). I have a pair of OEM downpipes in good condition, just took them off to go catless (Shhh!) and have the OEM intake in perfect condition, as I have the Dahlback set. I have pictures and am "sadly" not a computer geek, so posting pictures here has not yet worked. If you are interested in either or both I will be happy to e-mail pics of them to you.
Cheers,
Aaron.

JSRS6
May 18th, 2011, 03:47
How do you like the dahlback intake? I will be fitting mine in a few weeks.

formula1man
May 19th, 2011, 15:53
The intake is great and even adds a bit to the already impressive roar. Further, they are super simple to put in. ne thing I have learned from others is that when you "recharge" or clean out the
K & N filters is not to put too much oil on them less the MAF unit can be ruined.
I'm sure that you will love the intake.
Cheers, Aaron.

JSRS6
May 19th, 2011, 17:01
Have you had to get relacement filters, or do you know where I can pick some up? I'd rather not have to wait for them from dahlback. Mine are a litle deformed from the accident on the car the kit came off of.

formula1man
May 20th, 2011, 03:16
The Dahlback kit comes with K & N cone type filters that are much different from the OEM filters.

JSRS6
May 20th, 2011, 04:49
Thanks, got a reply from k & n today:

Thank you for contacting K&N Engineering.* The F030L6 number you provided is a mold number used in the manufacturing of the filters and the part number for your filter is RX-4990.* Below is a link to the filter on our website.