PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here every tried to fit the C6 calipers on the C5?

arS6
May 12th, 2011, 04:17
Does adapter brackets exist?

Elevens
May 12th, 2011, 13:02
Gonna go that rout myself. The only person I know who can supply you with all the necessary hardware is Grizz at Unit 20 in the UK. The C6 BBK(390mm rotor) is a monster conversion with insane results. Monetarily I'm regrouping since the components are heavy and shipping from the UK will be quite expensive. But if Its Just the Brackets you are looking for He can supply you with just those also. Contact him and find out for yourself. Hope this helps.................

amanda
May 12th, 2011, 17:29
I am going down the c6 route at the end of the month and Martin (Grizz) is fitting mine ;)

arS6
May 12th, 2011, 23:39
Gonna go that rout myself. The only person I know who can supply you with all the necessary hardware is Grizz at Unit 20 in the UK. The C6 BBK(390mm rotor) is a monster conversion with insane results. Monetarily I'm regrouping since the components are heavy and shipping from the UK will be quite expensive. But if Its Just the Brackets you are looking for He can supply you with just those also. Contact him and find out for yourself. Hope this helps.................

I'll give him a try.