PDA

View Full Version : 1 of 1 Bugatti Veyron Blanc Noir

ben916
May 6th, 2011, 20:36
http://www.symbolicmotors.com/2010-Bugatti-Veyron-La-Jolla-CA/vd/6914708

"Bugatti San Diego is proud to present for sale the most sought after Bugatti in existence...... The "Blanc Noir" Edition! This custom built Veyron Grand Sport is the ONLY one built to this specification in the world! You will not find a better example of Bugatti perfection on the market today! This particular Grand Sport is chassis #002 which was the second Grand Sport off the assembly line behind the factory's #001 vehicle that sold at a charity auction at Pebble Beach a couple years ago. Only a handful of these hard-top Roadsters exist in North America, and this is the ONLY one with these RARE custom options for sale! The Blanc Noir Edition is painted in stunning Matte Pearl Metallic White throughout the exterior, and accented with Gloss Black engine intake plenums, wheels, front bonnet, and rear spoiler. On top of this custom exterior paint scheme the designer added custom painted gas & oil covers, wheel center caps, door handles, Black painted emblems, & custom script on the lower door panels noting the RARE 1 of 1 "Blanc Noir" Edition. Open the door and you will find that the full Black leather interior was custom ordered with White quilted stitching throughout. Also custom ordered was the center console & gear shift surround in Black matching leather, and all trim in custom Matte Black Nano coating. Other options include: bluetooth, rear view camera, LED daytime running lamps, and GPS navigation. Being that this Grand Sport was selected to be on display during Bugatti's 100 year anniversary celebration at the factory, Bugatti was compelled to commemorate this honor by stitching the 100 year "Centurion" logo in the footwells of the interior. No expenses were spared in the design & execution of this 1-off Veyron creation! We have had the pleasure of overseeing the care and maintenance since day 1 here in San Diego, with the annual maintenance being completed in early 2011. Bugatti's extended factory warranty will cover the new owner till Sep"

Benman
May 7th, 2011, 04:24
Damn, cars should not look that good.

But $2.5M?!? Well, I guess when you have that kind of money...

Ruergard
May 7th, 2011, 21:43
I'd have a Super Sport instead... :vhmmm:

ben916
May 8th, 2011, 00:00
me too but I like the paint job and some of the touches, not all of them...