PDA

View Full Version : Sadly, putting my car up for sale......

covertw12
April 30th, 2011, 15:55
Hoping to find her a loving home with a fellow enthusiast who will enjoy her and perhaps continue the modification path......

Email me if you'd like information or pictures - or have any leads. I'm not in a rush to sell her but realize it's time - I'm not going to get to enjoy her as much as I'd wish.

Quick details:

Avus /silver interior w/ CF trim. No bodywork or paint and in amazing condition inside and out.

2 owner car - the PO being a meticulous older collector from MI who drove it summer only, I purchased it in Aug 10' with 28k on it. It had a tranny replaced under his watch but no other issues other then the DRC ( which i quickly replaced with the KW's).

Currently 42k on her - it's running perfectly and needs nothing other then a new owner. I'm asking 38k

She also has the balance of the Fidelity 4 yr / 48mi Platinum warranty on her - so good thru 8/2014 or roughly 76k miles.

Extensive modification list in my signature - all were done by USP motorsport with the intent to support eventual turbo/ fueling/ tranny upgrade and to ensure bulletprooof reliability (which it has been so far). All service records and receipts are avail, and I have all the manuals, original sticker and RS6 presentation kit with leather folder etc...

The car is currently in Houston - I'm more then willing to coordinate a PPI at a buyers choice of vendor or meet someone to inspect the car.

Hopefully someone here on the board is interested or knows a friend...... if not I'll consider Ebay and the other usual avenues but I'd much rather the car go to someone who's an enthusiast....

as for the replacement - it's likely I'll follow Mmaturo's lead.....until Audi sees fit to get us another RS.....

Cheers ~

PALETTE
April 30th, 2011, 16:50
Sad to hear this!

What are you looking to get for a Price on it?

JSRS6
April 30th, 2011, 17:44
"Currently 42k on her - it's running perfectly and needs nothing other then a new owner. I'm asking 38k"

as350
May 1st, 2011, 01:40
Sad to see it go. Good luck with the sale.

covertw12
May 12th, 2011, 15:29
Changing the price to $ 36k - if it finds a buyer at that by June 1 I'll sell, otherwise I'm just going to keep her...... I drove a S5 cab last week and whiel I can imagine what I COULD be it's just a totally different package......and I suspect I'd regret losing the RS6 in the end....

speedtrapped
May 12th, 2011, 15:42
I hope you keep it, sorry....

covertw12
May 12th, 2011, 15:49
ME too ! at least the illogical side of me.... ! it's jsut a hoot to drive and has the "Special" feel that I can't see replacing easily...... how's the hotrod running ? Got any 1/4 times run yet ?

Cheers~

JSRS6
May 12th, 2011, 15:51
I hope you keep it, sorry....

Ditto. Great car Erich!

speedtrapped
May 12th, 2011, 16:03
ME too ! at least the illogical side of me.... ! it's jsut a hoot to drive and has the "Special" feel that I can't see replacing easily...... how's the hotrod running ? Got any 1/4 times run yet ?

Cheers~
she is a blast to drive, some minor hiccups here and there....living in NJ doesnt help when it comes to 1/4 runs etc....I was trying to datalog the other night, 3rd gear pull WOT, approached 110mph and was running 6k rpm when oncoming traffic came too quick for comfort....i have to fix a MAF issue, once thats done I have to find appropriate place to measure some runs...

mmaturo
May 14th, 2011, 05:50
having just replaced my RS6 with an S5 cabriolet i must say i'm ok so far. Its a great car. I added the Stasis tuning and it is fast although have not done any runs against anything yet or a timed run. Its totally different but the new electronic toys and the DSG trans with the Stasis is keeping me very entertained.

corucia
May 20th, 2011, 23:53
Drop me a note on email with how best to reach you. corucia@optonline.net

Thanks, Eric

Hoping to find her a loving home with a fellow enthusiast who will enjoy her and perhaps continue the modification path......

Email me if you'd like information or pictures - or have any leads. I'm not in a rush to sell her but realize it's time - I'm not going to get to enjoy her as much as I'd wish.

Quick details:

Avus /silver interior w/ CF trim. No bodywork or paint and in amazing condition inside and out.

2 owner car - the PO being a meticulous older collector from MI who drove it summer only, I purchased it in Aug 10' with 28k on it. It had a tranny replaced under his watch but no other issues other then the DRC ( which i quickly replaced with the KW's).

Currently 42k on her - it's running perfectly and needs nothing other then a new owner. I'm asking 38k

She also has the balance of the Fidelity 4 yr / 48mi Platinum warranty on her - so good thru 8/2014 or roughly 76k miles.

Extensive modification list in my signature - all were done by USP motorsport with the intent to support eventual turbo/ fueling/ tranny upgrade and to ensure bulletprooof reliability (which it has been so far). All service records and receipts are avail, and I have all the manuals, original sticker and RS6 presentation kit with leather folder etc...

The car is currently in Houston - I'm more then willing to coordinate a PPI at a buyers choice of vendor or meet someone to inspect the car.

Hopefully someone here on the board is interested or knows a friend...... if not I'll consider Ebay and the other usual avenues but I'd much rather the car go to someone who's an enthusiast....

as for the replacement - it's likely I'll follow Mmaturo's lead.....until Audi sees fit to get us another RS.....

Cheers ~

corucia
May 23rd, 2011, 16:28
Erich, tried to reach you on cell but vmail wasn't accepting messages. Drop me an email or call on my cell (sent cell contact to you on email). corucia@optonline.net

Thanks, Eric

covertw12
June 8th, 2011, 19:35
Dropping the price....Now asking $35k - my new gig is likely going to have me traveling too much to run her as a DD. The car now has 44k on her, with a fresh set of EBC pads on the front and recent service and log check that came up clean.

Email or PM me if you want more info.....

Cheers~

E