PDA

View Full Version : Mark's wheels have found a new home..

papadoc
April 23rd, 2011, 02:56
Quick pic from my BlackBerry, sorry for the poor resolution, but I have to say Titan wheels with Daytona Gray is sweet. APR tune and exhaust, ACES IV, the new wheels... will take quite the car to make me part with the beast.

Elevens
April 23rd, 2011, 04:04
Looks nice Bro, but that thing is sitting Ridiculously high. Looks like Its on Jack Stands. You must have that Dreaded DRC still on her. Dude, do something about it. The car is too mean to be sitting up like that...............

vitalian
April 23rd, 2011, 14:25
I agree - a ride that sweet shouldn't be riding so high in the boot. My beast still has the rebuilt DRC and it isn't nearly that high in the rear. Otherwise lookin' good!

mmaturo
April 23rd, 2011, 16:37
Now that does make me drop a tear as it looks sooooo good...love those things and very happy they found a great home! I should have sent my smoked side markers along to go with your tails. Compare your height to mine in my other post with the ad for my old car i think we sit about the same. I was on a correctly done DRC replacement set (measured it all). Looks about right to me when viewed from that angle which may accentuate the gap.

Looking good though, i am glad you are happy with them.

papadoc
April 24th, 2011, 03:51
Yup, the angle from down low (almost on the ground for this pic) does make the booty look a bit high. Eventually I'll put up some pics with the car clean and from the proper angles. We also have a 2009 A4 with the full Stasis package, that does sit a bit lower with their suspension. But I've been ok with the repaired DRC, and have no intention to make the change unless problems develop. Very glad that via the forum I was able to first see these wheels, and then connect with MM to move them to my car.