PDA

View Full Version : Little strange seeing my (old) car pop up on ebay...

mmaturo
April 22nd, 2011, 21:36
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RS6-QUATTRO-AWD-AUTO-BOSE-6CD-CASS-HTD-LTHR-SNRF-LOOK-/110677564452?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19c4e59c24

DonS
April 22nd, 2011, 21:49
Don't let it get to you. You can only hope the next owner takes excellent care of it. My spotless Nissan 300ZX was pounded into a heap junk by the next owner and my clean Jaguar is still nearly perfect with the next owner. The future is where you're living - enjoy it!

mmaturo
April 22nd, 2011, 21:51
Waiting to get the replacement back with Stasis tuning so having hp withdrawal as dealing with a Q5 loaner but looking forward to enjoying my S5 whenever I get it back

DonS
April 22nd, 2011, 21:58
Ahh, a Q5. You must be chomping for more. I'm in Madison, WI if you need to get some RS6 mojo...

hahnmgh63
April 23rd, 2011, 00:13
I bought my car from Continental but paid over twice that price and 1/4 of the miles though. Car does look good though.

skribe
April 23rd, 2011, 01:33
Eh, no worse than seeing your ex girlfriend for sale on the Internet. :noshake:

mmaturo
April 23rd, 2011, 02:22
I bought my car from Continental but paid over twice that price and 1/4 of the miles though. Car does look good though.

well considering i paid just under 4 times this amount originally also with 1/4 the miles...ick. That was 6 years ago though. Damn would i loved to have seen your car back in the day...i would have bought the white whale immediately.

mmaturo
April 23rd, 2011, 02:35
My ol bitc$ does look good in pics though. They have a close up of my light switch scratched up...guess i should have put in the new one sitting in my closet.

MJR964
April 23rd, 2011, 03:20
Wow, what happened to that switch; do you have claws or something? My steering wheel emblem looked like yours, though, until I got out the fine-tipped sharpie. Noticably better now. Still no bites on it even though I dropped the price last week.

mmaturo
April 23rd, 2011, 16:55
lol...no claws but the first owner certainly did...I think when i bought the car it came right off a heavily nail equipped lady in Orlando, FL...my driver side window switches, radio and the hvac controls had all the buttons torn up...got a dealer to replace those under warranty early on but lived with the light switch as they didn't bite on that one. Never replaced it as part was $$$.$$ so finally picked up parts here a year ago with a parted out RS but never put it in. That thing on the steering wheel i felt bad about...that is the 4th one I have had as the wear immediately...I bought three new replacements years ago but used them all. Still do not know how it fails so fast as i rarely touch the wheel down there. Haven't had that issue with the same emblem on my other Audi's.