PDA

View Full Version : RS3 arrives July

tailpipe
April 8th, 2011, 18:01
I've just been told by my dealer that my RS3 is Build Week 25 and is expected to arrive in the UK around July 10th.

- Phantom black
- Aluminium pack
- Aluminium race inserts inside cabin
- Electric front seats
- Seat heating
- Cruise control

I'll post pictures when it arrives.

Templar
May 9th, 2011, 18:34
Sounds good! cant wait for the pics

tailpipe
May 9th, 2011, 19:18
My dealer has been excellent. Only bothers me when he has something to say. Calls me back immediately if I have a query. No one could have foreseen problems with pigments, but now orders are back on track. Everyone who orders an RS3 will get one. I specced a VW Golf R for comparison purposes, the price without sports seats was close to £41K. My RS3 is about £42K all in. Considering the engine and gearbox combination, i don't think it is too expensive.

Very much looking forward to my blast to Italy in late July.

Templar
May 9th, 2011, 20:26
A friend of mine ordered a A3 s-line and has to wait like 8 months because of all the metallic paint troubles so i guess you are lucky! The prices are super in the UK, here in Holland a RS3 will cost you around 60k euro without options.

I would like a RS3 in java green or sepang blue as seen here http://www.vag-tips.nl/a-series/a3

Joker
May 9th, 2011, 21:40
According to what I had been told the paint problems will only effect the UK's supply of cars near the end of this year.