PDA

View Full Version : a couple items to get rid of (cleaning up my garage)

terrytcl
April 7th, 2011, 15:35
I bought a set of REV F coils with red ECS tie down brackets.

i'm using the FMU intake kit, which with my limited hood clearance with the Stern engine mounts, i cannot afford the 1" higher protusion of the REV F coils over the OEM coils (REV E).
ECS is charging me a 15% restocking fee, so if anyone wants them... $220 shipped?

paid $250 plus shipping... rather sell them than give ECS anymore $$$.
Ignition Coil Pack Set - Revision "F" ES#260103
ECS Coil Pack Hold Down Kit - Red ES#1303016

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also, back about a year ago, I purchase the ECS lightweight power steering pulley in black.
if anyone is interested in it, it's yours for $55 shipped and i'm including a spanner wrench to remove the stock one as well as to install the new one. forgot to install it when i did my timing belt, but rather use the $ elsewhere.

ECS Light Weight Power Steering Pulley-Black (http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-RS6--4.2T/Engine/Pulleys/ES3085/)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 -
pair of K&N filters... they have about 4k miles on them. i removed them awhile back, but now that i have the FMU intake kit, hopefully, someone will take them.

$15 shipped for the pair

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone have a leaking output shaft seal on their center diff?

i have a brand new rear seal with new OEM bolts (driveshaft flange to output flange of center diff).

$15 shipped

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rle55
April 7th, 2011, 15:54
sent you pm

terrytcl
April 9th, 2011, 23:42
Anyone? Need to get rid of this

rle55
April 13th, 2011, 13:16
hi terry, if still available, can you resend invoice on my paypal. pm'ed you too

terrytcl
April 14th, 2011, 20:47
1 & 3 sold.

anyone want the ECS pulley?

PALETTE
April 14th, 2011, 21:32
1 & 3 sold.

Anyone want the ecs pulley?

should have had you send it!