PDA

View Full Version : Mess with V8weight, and I will cut your balls off :)

V8weight
April 4th, 2011, 03:34
Kind of a funny story from a casual Sunday trip to Menards today. I was in the beast this morning, heading to pick up some hardware, and had kind of a strange experience. As I merged onto the freeway from my exit, I was instantly stuck in the right lane behind a vehicle traveling about 50mph. There was a line of cars in the left lane, traveling about 54mph. I was patiently waiting for the left lane to pass so I could accelerate clear of this mess, when a rusted out Chevy pick up came by me, and the driver went out of his way to give me the nastiest look. I didn't know what I had done to draw that type of attention, but looking at the truck (flowmaster stickers in the back window, dual 1.5" exhaust, the wire affixing it to the receiver hitch had let loose, allowing one side to almost drag the ground, and most importantly, a big pair of rubber balls hanging off of the hitch) I'm guessing he just had a problem with import cars. The car in front of me exited off the freeway, which allowed me to accelerate. Before I could, this truck decided to swing into the right lane and foil my attempt at shooting ahead of the crowd. He then decided to show me what he had, and kicked the pile of rust down, and slowly and loudly accelerated away ahead of me. I just held back , and watched this one man circus put on his show. It wasn't worth the ticket to put this guy in his place. As he sped ahead, the empty bud light cans (probably his breakfast) started flying out of his truck, and I had to dodge all over the freeway to avoid chipping up the car. A mile ahead, I noticed he was taking the same exit that I had to take to get to the hardware store, and out of curiosity, decided to follow and see where he was going. He pulled into an AutoZone (time for a new set of chrome exhaust tips?) so i drove by, then looped around and pulled in the lot after he had entered the store. I got out of the car, pulled out my pocket knife.......and cut those stupid rubber balls off the back of his truck:lovl: I don't know what it is about those things, but they rub me the wrong way. Sorry for the long post, I just thought this was kind of funny.

bmlee007
April 4th, 2011, 03:37
I hope he didn't have one of those "You toucha my truck, I breaka you face!" bumper stickers too.

DALLAS_RS6
April 4th, 2011, 04:20
that is hilarious!!!!

4everRS
April 4th, 2011, 04:20
Awesome. What a tool that guy. There's plenty of that type up here. Most of them are at least friendly.

JSRS6
April 4th, 2011, 05:13
I think he was jealous Pat, I know I would be if I were driving a hooptie and saw that sexy beast...:hihi:

DHall1
April 4th, 2011, 06:13
As Pat can bear witness....I generally drive fast on the great roads we have in the USA. I also drive with the consideration of others on the road. If you wish to drive faster than I....then I kindly let you by.

A shame others on the road dont seem to grasp that idea.

People suck.

I was in Phoenix a couple weeks ago with the RS. Normal weekend traffic and I was merging onto one of the cloverleaf exit ramps to the southbound 101 highway. This particular exit ramp is very fun with a long approach followed by a switchback and looping crossover. I see the opening ahead and plan to shoot the gap getting out of the way two cars heading in that same direction. I would be past them and have the entire ramp to myself. Well, the jackass in a Ford Ranger makes it his point to block my merge and then proceeds to drive 35mph up the entire ramp. I could see he did this by design and I simply let it pass and didnt even ride his bumper. Then as the ramp merged onto the 101 he proceeded to flip me the bird as I passed. I waved at him and proceeded to show him what 35 to 90 looked like in his windshield.

streetsoffire
April 4th, 2011, 06:13
Wow. Pretty bold.......what would you have done, had he come out and caught you cutting up his property?

MaxRS6
April 4th, 2011, 11:03
LOL- Great move Pat and thx for sharing- What a great laff to start the week!

vitalian
April 4th, 2011, 15:52
Pat, that's a great story! What a perfect way to deal with that jackwagon!

Remember "Get Smart" and the "Cone of Silence"? Why is it that so many people get into their cars and think that the car is the "Cone of A-hole-ishness"? I just don't get it.

Aronis
April 5th, 2011, 00:26
You stole his balls?
Castrated his ride?
Are you even a Urologist?

Funny Story, but I don't believe you. Show a picture of the balls.

Mike

MaxRS6
April 5th, 2011, 00:28
^ LOL- That is funny as I had earlier envisioned Pat driving around with them hanging off his rear view....I just hope not to see him being rubbed by them the wrong way...;0

V8weight
April 5th, 2011, 00:41
You stole his balls?
Castrated his ride?
Are you even a Urologist?

Funny Story, but I don't believe you. Show a picture of the balls.

Mike
I don't need the kind of trouble that posting cell phone pictures of balls can bring.......think Brett Favre.

ttboost
April 5th, 2011, 00:45
Pretty funny...I think I woulda put them under his wipers...if he had any!!!:lovl:

ben916
April 5th, 2011, 00:53
Pretty funny...I think I woulda put them under his wipers...if he had any!!!:lovl:

Or "Beverly Hills Cop - Eddie Murphy" and put the balls in the tail pipe (assuming there is one)