PDA

View Full Version : Imola Yellow " Taxi " For Sale $24,500obo

SAFE4NOW
April 3rd, 2011, 04:50
The writing is on the wall that it's getting close to time to sell the " Fast Taxi " I'm not in a hurry but will entertain offers from serious parties. I will try and describe the car as best as possible, if you have a question though, please ASK either here or via PM. With that said:

2003 Audi Rs6:addict:
97,xxx miles as of 4/2/2011
Imola Yellow ( 1 of 3 known )
Black Interior
Carbon Fiber Trim

NEW OEM front rotors w. EBC Red pads w/i last 30 days
Motul 660 Brake flush performed at the same time
SS Brake Lines
Phaeton Cooling Ducts installed
Wagner Intercoolers :hahahehe:
Stasis Sport fully adjustable coil overs :incar:
OEM Sport Enhanced Exhaust -or- 3" straight pipes ( your choice ) :music:
70k Timingbelt Service w/ waterpump, t-stat, etc last replaced at 70,xxx miles
Matching set of tires less than 30 days old
SS Racing pedal overlay's
Revo Software w/ SPS :revs:
H-SPort Rear Swaybar
Sportec Splash Shield Update
Updated OEM Transmission, TC, and MTM TCU Upgrade
Upper and Lower Control Arm kit replaced w/ CV Boots inner and outer

I have driven this car at the Texas Mile to 170mph , I have crossed the front straight at Texas Motor Speedway in excess of 157mph ( GPS confirmed ) , as well as several DE Events. While I have driven this car to it's true potential, I also have had the means to keep up with the service needs. I have also had an extended warranty the entire time as well. ( This means if the car needed something between having my own shop and/or extended warranty , it has been addessed ) :mech:

This is a driver's car, that has 97,xxx miles on the odometer, it's NOT a garage queen. You may pick this car up and drive it across the United States without worrying if you'll make it. You could adjust the suspension and do the Gumball 3000 coming up and IMO have a chance at winning, or, you could buy it just for the bragging rights that you have 1 of the 3 Imola Yellow Rs6's known in the United States!

Points that may be discussed:
1. I can get a Protective extended warranty for the new owner if purchased prior to 100k Miles.
2. I will complete the 35k Service for cost if you want to do it in advance prior to taking delivery of the car.
3. Delivery of car within the United States
4. I have a second set of OEM Rs6 wheels w. yoko Advan A048 installed 50% tread left
4. Sales Price is open to discussion - this is not a fire sale though
5. I can provide new owner with another Yellow Cab Co sticker kit in case you want to earn some extra money! :hihi:

## Disclaimer: The car was in a rear end accident over 2 years ago and was repaired by Detail's Ltd in Addison Texas using new OEM parts. This may or may not show up in a CarFax report. I have pictures of the actual damage for serious buyers IF this is a concern ##:doh:

e-mail me for fastest reply at safe4now@aol.com

Thank you for taking the time to read all the way to the bottom!

Steve

p.s. I'll update date/miles of Services above and pictures asap

SAFE4NOW
April 3rd, 2011, 04:52
Pictures:

ben916
April 3rd, 2011, 05:40
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

SAFE4NOW
April 3rd, 2011, 15:30
... it'll be ok.... i have something with a V10 in my sights.

S

marklar182
April 3rd, 2011, 15:31
R8 or Bust!

SAF
April 3rd, 2011, 17:03
...anxiously awaiting the new R8 Yellow Cab....

ben916
April 4th, 2011, 04:24
or a yellow Murcielago (spelling)

Ruergard
April 4th, 2011, 09:07
or a yellow Murcielago (spelling)

With a V10? ;)

Sad to see this.. But a V10 can only mean good things. :thumb:

ben916
April 4th, 2011, 17:11
With a V10? ;)

Sad to see this.. But a V10 can only mean good things. :thumb:

opps, I was thinking Gallardo and wrote Murcielago.... LOL!!!!

Ruergard
April 5th, 2011, 06:43
opps, I was thinking Gallardo and wrote Murcielago.... LOL!!!!

All good. ;) After all... A Gallardo or Murciélago, none of them are bad. :D

SAFE4NOW
April 23rd, 2011, 14:57
## UPDATE ##
# SOLD #

Local Buyer ( Dallas Texas ) Great guy, really loves performace cars, knows his stuff! I pondered the sale to someone out of town so that I wouldn't see my " Ex " driving around... but in the end the best possible buyer came along. I consider him a personal friend , who, as I found out, lives across the lake from me.

So, I will still get to see the car when it comes in for Service from time to time, and if things go the way he wants to I'll see it really take a jump in performance. ( Read: VAST Performance 800hp kit )

Steve

mmaturo
April 23rd, 2011, 16:24
Congrats on the sale!

JSRS6
April 23rd, 2011, 16:46
## UPDATE ##
# SOLD #

Local Buyer ( Dallas Texas ) Great guy, really loves performace cars, knows his stuff! I pondered the sale to someone out of town so that I wouldn't see my " Ex " driving around... but in the end the best possible buyer came along. I consider him a personal friend , who, as I found out, lives across the lake from me.

So, I will still get to see the car when it comes in for Service from time to time, and if things go the way he wants to I'll see it really take a jump in performance. ( Read: VAST Performance 800hp kit )

Steve

Way to go Steve. Make sure you drag him out to Topeka in a couple years, especially if things go the way he wants them...:hihi:

SAFE4NOW
May 7th, 2011, 15:02
Car seems to be back up for sale. Won't take long to find a new owner I am sure:

http://www.straightlineautomotivegroup.com/web/used/Audi-RS6-2003-Dallas-TX/823952/

JSRS6
May 7th, 2011, 15:17
What happened?

Ruergard
May 7th, 2011, 21:40
Congratz on the sale. But why didn't the owner keep it? Such an nice RS6..

716YETI
May 10th, 2011, 03:40
There was a yellow one for sale a year or so ago and the ad said it was the yellow one in the US. I guess he was wrong. (?)

SAFE4NOW
May 10th, 2011, 13:17
..... He's driving a 2003 E55 now.....

S

p.s. To the best of my knowledge, there are 3 Imola Rs6's in the USA.

ben916
May 10th, 2011, 17:14
To the best of my knowledge, there are 3 Imola Rs6's in the USA.

confirmed...

SAFE4NOW
May 13th, 2011, 13:21
Dropped off the Title yesterday at Staightline Auto Sales... seems the Taxi is headed Northward to a new owner in Minnesota, so keep your eyes out

Steve

V8weight
May 13th, 2011, 14:32
Dropped off the Title yesterday at Staightline Auto Sales... seems the Taxi is headed Northward to a new owner in Minnesota, so keep your eyes out

Steve
Ooooh! Maybe this thing will find it's way to the Pat Cave.....