PDA

View Full Version : sharing some pics

Orangemig
April 2nd, 2011, 16:59
Thought I share some pics I took of the beast and Jr.

PALETTE
April 3rd, 2011, 18:05
Love it!

as350
April 3rd, 2011, 20:57
Nice pictures.

rle55
April 3rd, 2011, 22:12
ganda!!!

Ruergard
April 4th, 2011, 09:18
I like what I see, nice stable! :thumb:

bmlee007
April 4th, 2011, 10:31
Mmmmm, extra cylinders...

Orangemig
April 4th, 2011, 14:09
ganda!!!

Salamat! Hehe... I know I shouldn't be proud but what the heck... Yesterday a friend of mine in a Carrera S and I went to Subic. At the end of NLEX three cops blocking the toll gates waiving us to pull over. Oh s__t! "Good morning sir, license please, you were clocked doing 132(kph)". I readily gave my license because I know I was doing more than 230. Carrera got off, coppers said I was the only clocked. Guy gave me a ticket in exchange for my license. An M3 that attempted to play with us earlier passed by with a big smile on the schmuck's face. On to SCTEX to Subic and it was just too tempting not to let go. And obliged we were. Carrera went up to 275, I did 290. At one point there was a crest and service vehicle parked, we both hit the brakes by the time we passed the parked pickup we were doing about 180. We reach the toll gates, no cops. Phew! By the time we reached the next toll booth a bunch of them were waiving us to the side again. This time the M3 was getting it, and both my friend and I got popped this time. Cops asks for my license. I said I have no more license to give. He gave me another ticket in exchange for my ticket given 15 mins ago.

Oh well such is life in the third world.

MaxRS6
April 5th, 2011, 12:47
^ Dang- That's gotta hurt. Doing that on a toll road seems like playing russian roulette with a fully loaded weapon.

I'm pretty sure my car would be hauled away, and I would be provided transportation to the state's extended rest stop. Such is life in Arkie world.