PDA

View Full Version : Looking for RS6 owners in Bay Area

Jason @ ND
September 30th, 2003, 20:53
As the regional authorized APR Distributor, we're looking for an RS6 owner in the San Francisco Bay Area who is interested in software tuning. Please contact me at 408-980-1991 or call our toll-free line shown in my signature.

Erik
September 30th, 2003, 20:59
And please send any advertisment money to me. :hihi:

Seriously, there will be some rules to obey in the future but go ahead while we allow these kind of posts. :D

Have a nice day! :addict:

Jason @ ND
September 30th, 2003, 23:44
My apologies. I forgot that I'm not a banner advertiser here (yet), like I am in other similar forums. I guess I'm used to having that freedom. Again, very sorry. :(

I could have made up some silly user name and asked the same question without posting a sig or mentioning product. That's not honest, but it would have kept me under your radar. Instead, I'm honest and pretty forthcoming. Regardless, please e-mail me info regarding sponsership/advertising details if you offer that. Thank you.

Erik
October 1st, 2003, 07:18
No problem at all Jason. We appreciate your honesty and hope that somebody goes for your tuning.

You're definetly not the first doing this, and it's not "forbidden" but there will be changes sometime in the future.

btw, we're looking for a sponsor for our gallery where people can upload pictures of their own cars. ;)
I'll send you an e-mail.