PDA

View Full Version : Autosport compare TTS vs Z4 s-drive35i vs Hyundai Geneses Coupe V6

Joker
March 24th, 2011, 11:07
Hockenheim lap times

TTS - 1:15.2s
Z4 35i - 1:17.6s
Hyundai - 1:16.3s

What a crushing win for the TTS. If ever we needed convincing that Audi and BMW are switching roles of who produces the ultimate driver's cars well here again is the continuing evidence of it. :hihi:

The sad truth for BMW is that in softening the Z4 to make it a better allrounder they have made it handle like piss which is a crying shame as it's actually a very good looking car with a lot to like about it. :rolleyes:

On a more positive note Hyundai are starting to impress with their latest range of motors and this one is no different. :thumb:
<style> qtl { position: absolute; border: 1px solid #cccccc; -moz-border-radius: 5px; opacity: 0.2; line-height: 100%; z-index: 999; direction: ltr; } qtl:hover,qtl.open { opacity: 1; } qtl,qtlbar { height: 22px; } qtlbar { display: block; width: 100%; background-color: #cccccc; cursor: move; } qtlbar img { border: 0; padding: 3px; height: 16px; width: 16px; cursor: pointer; } qtlbar img:hover { background-color: #aaaaff; } qtl>iframe { border: 0; height: 0; width: 0; } qtl.open { height: auto; } qtl.open>iframe { height: 200px; width: 300px; } </style><qtl style="display: none; left: 388px; top: 167px;" class=""><iframe name="content"></iframe> </qtl>

PANZER
April 1st, 2011, 03:48
Nice win for TTS and yes Hyundai are coming strong.

Benman
April 1st, 2011, 05:39
Nice win for TTS and yes Hyundai are coming strong. Ditto that! For Joker, not to take anything away from Audi, but I would say that test was a "crushing win" for Hyundai!!! Nearly a second and a half FASTER than the "ultimate driving machine"...

Ruergard
April 1st, 2011, 06:52
Ditto that! For Joker, not to take anything away from Audi, but I would say that test was a "crushing win" for Hyundai!!! Nearly a second and a half FASTER than the "ultimate driving machine"...

But still not close to the top. :D

Go Audi! :thumb:

RXBG
April 1st, 2011, 14:09
hyundai did great. it costs a fraction of the bimmer and more reliable to boot. hyundai reminds me of honda in the 1980's.

honda should be making these cars. they are slower with their development cycles than audi is with the development of the new V8 lol.