PDA

View Full Version : USA 60K for base A7 and 70K for a prestige model.

RXBG
March 18th, 2011, 14:45
and it gets 300 hp only. based on this audi had better put at least 425 into the S7 since it'll likely cost about 80K. cars are getting expensive.

Benman
March 18th, 2011, 16:31
Or the value of money is going down ;)

All joking aside, I agree, this stuff is getting downright pricey! I know most will never cross shop, but for a 4 seater GT that handles well and goes, I'd honestly rather have this:

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car/10q3/2012_ford_mustang_boss_302_boss_302_laguna_seca-official_photos_and_info

Ben

darkop
March 18th, 2011, 16:42
haha, look who's complaining?!!!
where I live at the moment (a so-called ''tax-free'' environment), a non s-line, no adaptive cruise control, no air suspension A7 is listed at 306,000 dhs, which is around $83,000!
who is ripping who's money here?!!!
enjoy who and where you are as long as you can!

RXBG
March 19th, 2011, 00:11
money here ain't like money there dubaiman! comparing apples to apples, though, makes this beast expensive here in the USA.

ben- that's a nice ride. good ol americana for ya. but wait is that a roll bar i see back there? where are the two rear seats?

if i had 80K to spend on just one car that could fit kids in the back (and i didn't want a p-car) i might consider a (gasp) gtr. oh wait.they cost more than that now don't they? i might just chip the A7 for a good 350hp or maybe even buy a nice a4 and a used elise for the track.

Joker
March 19th, 2011, 00:22
Has the price even been confirmed for the A7?

If not then maybe, just maybe you are jumping the gun a little. Anyhow what else is on offer that matches what it brings to the party for similar money? I sure can't think of anything. :vhmmm:

Benman
March 19th, 2011, 00:44
RX, the roll cage is optional on the "standard" Boss and standard on the Laguna Seca edition. :thumb:

The RS6
March 19th, 2011, 13:22
Guys, before you all start complaining about the price - base A7 with a 3.0T costs 110.000 USD here in Croatia. Let me just remind you, an average paycheck here is 900$.

Start being happy... NOW :hey:

darkop
March 19th, 2011, 13:29
Guys, before you all start complaining about the price - base A7 with a 3.0T costs 110.000 USD here in Croatia. Let me just remind you, an average paycheck here is 900$.

Start being happy... NOW :hey:
Exactly! Money is the money wherever you go! Paychecks have fallen very sharply in here also so am very doubtful we are in better position than USA! Basicaly prises here are on the same level or even higher than in Europe where they have taxes or whatever... It means that dealerships have so big margin that it beats taxes in Europe!

RXBG
March 19th, 2011, 16:59
price is directly from dealer/salesperson i know well on another forum.\

ben. someone should make a car seat with attachments for roll bars then everyoone would be happy.

imagine a GT3 RS with a toddler seat in back!!!!!!!!