PDA

View Full Version : Were you driving an Avus or Daytona RS6 on Elliott Avenue in Seattle this a.m.?

vitalian
March 17th, 2011, 22:31
If you were driving this beast at this location this morning and you're a member or you lurk on this forum, please send me a PM because we live in the same 'hood!

(My hubby took a pic of this car with his cell phone this morning and texted it to me, but the photo's kind of dark, so I'm not sure if the car is Avus or Daytona.)

ben916
March 18th, 2011, 02:22
you caught me....

vitalian
March 18th, 2011, 03:12
you caught me....

Seriously?

ben916
March 18th, 2011, 03:22
LOL no, I am sicker than a dog and the last thing I want to do is drive... even if it was a Bugatti...

vitalian
March 18th, 2011, 03:28
LOL no, I am sicker than a dog and the last thing I want to do is drive... even if it was a Bugatti...

Wow, you ARE sick! Take 2 tequilas and call me in the morning.:)

hahnmgh63
March 18th, 2011, 05:23
Ben, when are you coming back up to the N. West?

ben916
March 18th, 2011, 17:07
Tax day for 8 days!

FacePalm
March 18th, 2011, 20:02
Hey Vitalian I think I saw the same car a couple days ago when I was leaving the mall. It had a Barrier front plate, so my first thought was they got it in on trade or something. Its not in their inventory though so I don't know.

Chung
March 18th, 2011, 20:07
I don't know who they are but there are at least two other Daytona RS6's at work. A couple of times I thought my car was stolen.

vitalian
March 18th, 2011, 21:11
Wow, I didn't realize there were so many beasts representin' in Sea-town!

ben916
March 18th, 2011, 21:23
Hey Vitalian I think I saw the same car a couple days ago when I was leaving the mall. It had a Barrier front plate, so my first thought was they got it in on trade or something. Its not in their inventory though so I don't know.

I don't know who they are but there are at least two other Daytona RS6's at work. A couple of times I thought my car was stolen.

You guys have to put some description in your signatures so others know whatcha got!
I know Chung purchased P3U's from Colorado but the color escapes me at the moment.
I have no clue on Facepalm's ...

Chung
March 19th, 2011, 15:22
Signature added.

For the Seattle area folks, I bought the Ross Tech USB scanner that you are welcome to borrow if you want to scan the codes from your car or do a log. If you do a log let me know where you go because I have been wanting to do one for a while but don't know a good safe place to perform the logging.

hahnmgh63
March 19th, 2011, 18:30
Lucky me living out in the country, I just do the runs in front of my development, were just a bunch of hicks.

FacePalm
March 19th, 2011, 22:23
You guys have to put some description in your signatures so others know whatcha got!
I know Chung purchased P3U's from Colorado but the color escapes me at the moment.
I have no clue on Facepalm's ...

No signature yet because I'm still looking! Just waiting for the right one to come. I have to keep reminding myself to be patient...

vitalian
March 21st, 2011, 13:56
Chung, thanks for offering your scanner!

FacePalm, I saw a very nice stock RS6 on Autotrader in the Portland area. It was Daytona/Ebony with 29K miles and a warranty. The only drawback was the price: private seller wants $40K! Looked like a really nice car, though.

FacePalm
March 21st, 2011, 18:08
Chung, thanks for offering your scanner!

FacePalm, I saw a very nice stock RS6 on Autotrader in the Portland area. It was Daytona/Ebony with 29K miles and a warranty. The only drawback was the price: private seller wants $40K! Looked like a really nice car, though.

I saw that one. Looked really clean, but 40k is a bit much to me. Just found this one http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/2277904142.html
Black's not my first choice but looks pretty clean. I wonder if I can talk em down...

vitalian
March 21st, 2011, 18:48
I saw that one. Looked really clean, but 40k is a bit much to me. Just found this one http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/2277904142.html
Black's not my first choice but looks pretty clean. I wonder if I can talk em down...

Yes, I saw this one too. Black is also not my fave (because it stays clean for about 5.2 seconds in Seattle!), but at least this one's black on black, and not an "oreo." Looks like it's worth checking out. Depending on what kind of warranty they're offering with it, you should be able to talk them down at least a couple/few $K.