PDA

View Full Version : Texas World Speedway- Live Feed Feb 19

MaxRS6
February 13th, 2011, 16:26
I'll be back at TWS this coming weekend. If the car, weather and equipment cooperate, Max will have a live feed while going around the track for your entertainment. Currently, the plans are for the camera to go in my car during the afternoon session approximately 2:20 Saturday Feb 19, 2011. You will be able to view the live feed at the following:

http://www.clubregistration.net/misc/livefeed/livefeed.cfm

Subject to change and I'll update as the time approaches.

ben916
February 14th, 2011, 03:53
2:20 CST?

How in the hell are you gonna pull off the live feed?

JSRS6
February 14th, 2011, 03:58
3G modem and laptop hooked up to inverter? Hd webcam mount. How's that sound?

JSRS6
February 14th, 2011, 03:59
Or are they broadcasting wifi on the track?

4everRS
February 14th, 2011, 04:03
Sounds great Mad Max. Pat and I will have to tune in. I will be down at his place installing some ceramic coated, gutted downpipes. Yeah!

MaxRS6
February 16th, 2011, 23:57
2:20 CST? How in the hell are you gonna pull off the live feed?

Update:

Yes- CST. They plan on broadcasting the web feed during most of the event from about 8:00 until 4:00 C.S.T. The weather forecast looks good and it should be a fun weekend of burning $$$$$. It is a 2.9 mile track offering plenty of opportunities for fun.. :)

I think it is a 4g phone. The feed was pretty good last time with little delay. If I spin, you all will go around w/me. Don't expect any track records as my main goal always is to leave without body modifications.

I haven't received the official schedule of sessions and estimate it will be around 2:20 p.m. C.S.T. I'll update when I get the schedule and the approximate grid time when the camera will be loaded into the car.

MaxRS6
February 16th, 2011, 23:58
...I will be down at his place installing some ceramic coated, gutted downpipes. Yeah!

Yahoo and we demand pics- That will be a nice mod and good luck with the work!

MaxRS6
February 17th, 2011, 02:52
I just received the schedule and the session is scheduled for Saturday 3:48 C.S.T, and I'll be on the grid around 3:40....to be continued....

MaxRS6
February 19th, 2011, 02:32
Back in TX- Made it without issue, the car is resting in its' stall- Just had a nice filet-watching the idjuits in Wisconsin with pitchforks without a clue of economics 101- Sitting on my sack of seed waving and smiling .

I've broken the bonds of reality gravity and looking forward to a couple of days in space...:)

V8weight
February 19th, 2011, 02:45
Good luck tomorrow Randy! Hopefully I get a chance to tune in for a bit in between pulling parts out of Kyles car and stuffing them back in. I certainly hope Wisconsin's sudden dose of fiscal common sense finds it's way over the river......Doubtful though. We elected a governor that spent 1M of his personal money to land 100k a year job. He's obviously a financial genius.

MaxRS6
February 19th, 2011, 02:50
Thanks Pat and good luck with the Pat Cave get-together...

4everRS
February 19th, 2011, 03:14
watching the idjuits in Wisconsin with pitchforks without a clue of economics 101- Sitting on my sack of seed waving and smiling .It's like Greece, the sequel. But, those people are Entitled to it!

4everRS
February 19th, 2011, 03:16
And I'm sure that all of you (especially Dave) will be glad to know I got my Bosch O2 sensors from Advance Auto Parts!
Good luck tomorrow Randy! Hopefully I get a chance to tune in for a bit in between pulling parts out of Kyles car and stuffing them back in. I certainly hope Wisconsin's sudden dose of fiscal common sense finds it's way over the river......Doubtful though. We elected a governor that spent 1M of his personal money to land 100k a year job. He's obviously a financial genius.

DHall1
February 19th, 2011, 04:46
Did someone say idjuits?

Economics 101? There is no such thing.

Run...hide....dont go in debt.....dig your fox hole deep.

Golf 4 days a week and hide your assets.

;-) And finally, track the beast once a month.

Back in TX- Made it without issue, the car is resting in its' stall- Just had a nice filet-watching the idjuits in Wisconsin with pitchforks without a clue of economics 101- Sitting on my sack of seed waving and smiling .

I've broken the bonds of reality gravity and looking forward to a couple of days in space...:)

MaxRS6
February 19th, 2011, 20:35
1 hour countdown. We are having too much fun!

JSRS6
February 19th, 2011, 21:29
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Why is britney.com being advertised!!!!

MaxRS6
February 19th, 2011, 22:26
Oops- we had a mishap w camera- I guess the chick in the verge has better legs than me-lol. We r gonna try it again tomorrow and I will update later.

ben916
February 20th, 2011, 01:47
did you record with your go-pro?

MaxRS6
February 20th, 2011, 14:05
Yes to I have go pro vids. We r gonna try live feed again at 10:45 cat today. Great weekend so far!