PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Carousel Audi in Minneapolis MN

Ben74
February 10th, 2011, 03:18
I think this deserves a separate post. Joel, a service advisor, went out of his way to help me get a $3,500 repair covered by the warranty I have. It took several days, but he would not give up on trying to help me. He definitely went above and beyond what I would have expected. I seriously recommend contacting Joel at Carousel Audi in Minneapolis if you are within a few hours of them. I've taken over 5 hours of my time to bring my RS6 to them and it has been worth every minute of drive time. I've saved thousands of dollars with his help. Please consider them when you need work on your RS6. Thank you Joel and Carousel Audi!!!

Ben

speedtrapped
February 10th, 2011, 03:21
That's awesome news, congrads

DHall1
February 10th, 2011, 05:37
How did finally get covered? I take it this was the oil cooler gasket? right

Got it, looked at your other thread. Penske is a big org....the last thing they want is a bad rep.

Glad it worked out.

Benman
February 10th, 2011, 20:12
To Ben74, thank you for this thread!!!

What a refreshing thing to see, not ONLY a thread NOT bashing a dealer, but giving PRAISE when the team members of said dealer go above and beyond the normal call of duty! It would be great to see more of these. All too often the temptation is to discuss the negative and then fail to give the due credit when something positive happens.

Again, to ben74: :cheers:

Ben :addict:

And yes, I love Stacy and Brian over at Walter's Audi here in Riverside, CA :)

skribe
February 10th, 2011, 20:33
I won't name names or tell the story of what my SA at the local dealer just tried to do to me AND my warranty company. Duplicitous, incompetent, and shady.
Hard for me to believe that this guy keep a job. But I suppose he writes big numbers with all his BS.
It all boils down to whether your service advisor is honest, competent, and knowledgeable.
If you find a good dealer SA, don't let them go... unfortunately in my experience most of them are quite bad.

Jimmy
February 10th, 2011, 21:07
Nice outcome to hear ! You are lucky to have a good person at a dealership like that.

In comparison....and its truly sad, the CT dealers can't be trusted to change even a wiper blade (IMO).

twinsteve
February 10th, 2011, 21:26
To Ben74, thank you for this thread!!!

What a refreshing thing to see, not ONLY a thread NOT bashing a dealer, but giving PRAISE when the team members of said dealer go above and beyond the normal call of duty! It would be great to see more of these. All too often the temptation is to discuss the negative and then fail to give the due credit when something positive happens.

Again, to ben74: :cheers:

Ben :addict:

And yes, I love Stacy and Brian over at Walter's Audi here in Riverside, CA :)

About 4 months ago, I was singning similiar praise for Jim Ellis Marietta Audi...they went to bat for me with Fidelity for $7k of repairs that Fidelity was trying to deny as a pre-existing condition

DHall1
February 10th, 2011, 21:37
I would like to hear it.

Start another thread with details.

I won't name names or tell the story of what my SA at the local dealer just tried to do to me AND my warranty company. Duplicitous, incompetent, and shady.
Hard for me to believe that this guy keep a job. But I suppose he writes big numbers with all his BS.
It all boils down to whether your service advisor is honest, competent, and knowledgeable.
If you find a good dealer SA, don't let them go... unfortunately in my experience most of them are quite bad.

Benman
February 10th, 2011, 22:25
I knew this thread's positivity would not last. Was too good to be true. ;)

JSRS6
February 10th, 2011, 22:29
Nice outcome to hear ! You are lucky to have a good person at a dealership like that.

In comparison....and its truly sad, the CT dealers can't be trusted to change even a wiper blade (IMO).

Dont get me started on wiper blades. I just end up replacing the blades, since the wipers arent in any stores ive found. And you cant beat $5 wiper changes...

Ben74
February 11th, 2011, 02:29
Maybe I should press my luck with wiper blades under warranty...LOL!!! Everyone here is AWESOME!!!

Ben74
February 11th, 2011, 02:34
:cheers: back at ya Benman....

My only complaint is that I didn't get an :R8: for my loaner. I'm slightly disappointed, but I'll get over it... LOL. :addict:

Ben

Benman
February 12th, 2011, 00:39
:cheers: back at ya Benman....

My only complaint is that I didn't get an :R8: for my loaner. I'm slightly disappointed, but I'll get over it... LOL. :addict:

BenLOL! :applause:

uncfrk
February 12th, 2011, 22:49
The only time that I left a dealer feeling good about the service experience. I was told by the service advisor that they sold a lot of new RS6's. I'll go back for sure. A little over 3 hours from me.