PDA

View Full Version : Audi S6 C7.

The Pretender
February 4th, 2011, 17:30
http://autovisieblog.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Eerste-blikken-nieuwe-Aud-S6-1.jpg
http://autovisieblog.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Eerste-blikken-nieuwe-Aud-S6-2.jpg

mmaturo
February 4th, 2011, 17:50
I like a lot...half beefy fenders...gee Audi get it here...quickly, you have a ton of products in the works but none here yet. I want to see the A7/S7 too. Now. My RS6 would be traded in by now if the RS5 was already here and I still need a 4 door sedan. Get these things to the US faster!!!!!!!1

ben916
February 4th, 2011, 18:01
I like a lot...half beefy fenders...gee Audi get it here...quickly, you have a ton of products in the works but none here yet. I want to see the A7/S7 too. Now. My RS6 would be traded in by now if the RS5 was already here and I still need a 4 door sedan. Get these things to the US faster!!!!!!!1

No one is listening (too bad they aren't).
Have you noticed that Qisha is RARELY here?
Also Mr. Balsen?
Not to say these two are the end all/be all of the RS6 but some insider information would be helpful.

skribe
February 4th, 2011, 18:13
Excellent. Way sexier than the C6... Those flanks remind me of the beast.

Thom_RS6
February 4th, 2011, 18:22
offical ?!

mmaturo
February 4th, 2011, 19:17
No one is listening (too bad they aren't).
Have you noticed that Qisha is RARELY here?
Also Mr. Balsen?
Not to say these two are the end all/be all of the RS6 but some insider information would be helpful.

Doubt these are at all official, there is a signature under the rocker panel that tells me photo shop and a few things are just a bit off angle. I noticed they disappeared and i actually have sent a couple of PMs to Qisha that have not been answered (on R8 questions)...oh well, more of an example that they just ignore their original group who bought their top of the line car back in the day. Oh well. Luckily i still love the brand and the designs just tired of waiting.

Benman
February 4th, 2011, 23:25
Doubt these are at all official, there is a signature under the rocker panel that tells me photo shop and a few things are just a bit off angle...
Damn, was thinking too good to be true... flared fenders on "just" an S, now that would be ubercool.

Brav
February 5th, 2011, 01:05
I highly doubt S6 fenders will be any different from A6. Looks like artist's rendition.

skribe
February 5th, 2011, 03:44
You guys are right... But I want to believe. I want to believe.

FlipRS6
February 5th, 2011, 03:53
Sick!!!!

4everRS
February 5th, 2011, 04:07
OH NO Skribe! Your avatar ruined my night. I'm not really a steeler fan. But if the Vikings aren't playing, I am rooting for whoever is playing the Packers. Too bad the Vikes sucked this year.
You guys are right... But I want to believe. I want to believe.

skribe
February 5th, 2011, 04:19
Aha! I see we have this between us, Kyle.
Clay Matthews is the new Jared Allen and Ted Thompson is a genius for sabotaging the Vikes with that basketcase Fa-vre-vre.
I'll bet you three free hours of Pat's labor and give you +7 :)

V8weight
February 5th, 2011, 05:20
I'll bet you three free hours of Pat's labor and give you +7 :)
Holy crap, that's like 3 peanut putter and jelly sandwiches, and a 12 pack of NewCastle!

skribe
February 5th, 2011, 05:24
^^ haha you got me, L'ing OL.

Joker
February 5th, 2011, 13:03
There is definite details from other S models in this Photoshop in just the way you would expect Audi to do them. With the exception of the flared arches I think this is remarkably close to what the finish product will look.

Only thing I hoped for more was it's output, 408hp isn't mind-blowing unless it's rather conservative. Though if you look at the difference in performance between the S5coupe and the S4 saloon you will see that in theory the S5 should be quicker but the opposite is true, the only reason why must be these new FI engines are conservative with their figures, so I hope this continues.

CornersWell
February 5th, 2011, 13:04
Yes, I'd like an update on the C7 RS6 status, too. I can understand that Audi doesn't want to take the air out of any interim releases, but if the car is set to be a '12 model year, it's WELL into development. And, I do wonder why our "sources" have been silenced. It's possible that Audi GmBH is tightening their leaks up.

CW