PDA

View Full Version : Part number for radiators behind the intercoolers

MaxRS6
December 16th, 2010, 21:57
Hello all:

Will someone please provide me the part numbers for the two radiators behind the intercoolers?

TIA

DHall1
December 16th, 2010, 22:12
This in no way implies I work for Audi or any subcontractor involved in Audi. I'm not employed by RS6.com nor gain any financial kickback by giving this part number.

Does that about cover it?

Is it safe to answer the question yet?

Shall we check with all the other potential competitors to Audi and make damn well and sure that I do not step on anyone's head with this post?

4b3121202

Says its the same one L and R

MaxRS6
December 16th, 2010, 22:14
Thanks Dave!

You are a true resource to this site! Discussion/opinions/experience with our various car options is what makes this site useful. Not to mention- the dead horse or lil sis pics. ;00000

JSRS6
December 16th, 2010, 22:21
Thanks Dave!

You are a true resource to this site! Discussion/opinions/experience with our various car options is what makes this site useful. Not to mention- the dead horse or lil sis pics. ;00000

Max, don't forget about bikini Ozzy! LMAO

MaxRS6
December 16th, 2010, 22:23
Max, don't forget about bikini Ozzy! LMAO

LOL- I had forgotten about that pic along with surfer dude (Ben's fav)-

DHall1
December 16th, 2010, 22:30
Bikini Ozzie? I missed it.

DHall1
December 16th, 2010, 22:36
Here are the ETKA pics and a shot from genuinevwaudi for the cost.

Let me see here. I dont work for genuinevwaudi nor have any financial gain by posting ETKA screen shots. As a matter of fact, I got my copy of ETKA from Snoopra here on the forum and have forwarded my copy to any forum member that wished. Free, zero, ziltch, no cost.

Now, if you were say an Audi dealer in the UK and wished to complain to Erik about my advertising of this discounted parts price because it somehow "cheated" you out of potential customers. Then I guess all I have to say to you is this.

"Suck it up"

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a476/drh11/genuinevwradprice.jpg

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a476/drh11/etkarad.jpg

MaxRS6
December 16th, 2010, 22:51
Bikini Ozzie? I missed it.

I have forgotten why I broke this out on Ben earlier- but here is the pic for your eyes only Dave...

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/19500/Ozzy-Osbourne--19512.jpg

ben916
December 16th, 2010, 23:13

Refresh my memory, please

Let me see here. I dont work for genuinevwaudi nor have any financial gain by posting ETKA screen shots. As a matter of fact, I got my copy of ETKA from Snoopra here on the forum and have forwarded my copy to any forum member that wished. Free, zero, ziltch, no cost.

Did you get the last ETKA copy I sent you????

snoopra
December 17th, 2010, 04:50
I think I paid $140something-ish when I bought those rads a few months ago from a German website. I'll check my invoice when get home but I know it was way cheaper than genuine, it's OK to say that right?

DHall1
December 17th, 2010, 04:57
I dont know snoopra? If the vendor and his best friend the moderator of another section of RS6.com gets wind of you posting a better deal or promoting any product other than his product....watch out. Your PM box will fill up like presents under the Christmas tree. Oh yeah, and to the moderator....save your hot air. I dont read the PMs you send me any longer. Feel free to ban me at any time.

I think I paid $140something-ish when I bought those rads a few months ago from a German website. I'll check my invoice when get home but I know it was way cheaper than genuine, it's OK to say that right?

snoopra
December 17th, 2010, 10:34
He he he... good one:) And it was 257 euros for both, still about a $50 savings over what genuine wanted. I buy parts according to the dollar value:)

yokust
December 17th, 2010, 16:48
I have 2 sets of the coolers if anyone needs them