PDA

View Full Version : Need a quick favor from someone with a Vag-com

V8weight
December 10th, 2010, 21:43
If any of you have a Vag-com, I need a quick favor. I installed a new climate control module and need to recode it to the correct soft coding. I need someone to hook up and access the climate HVAC climate control and tell me what it shows for coding at the top of the screen. Thanks.

V8weight
December 10th, 2010, 21:56
Never mind, got it. For future reference, it's 00010.

JSRS6
December 10th, 2010, 22:55
That was quick, lord of the rings...

jazmonster
December 21st, 2010, 22:37
Considering jumping back into the ownership group. Looking at a car that is in great shape, less the the climate control panel - in which the buttons have been overused (with nails, I assume). Would you have any idea how much it would cost (how feasible) to replace the panel/buttons?

Thanks!

V8weight
December 21st, 2010, 23:05
Considering jumping back into the ownership group. Looking at a car that is in great shape, less the the climate control panel - in which the buttons have been overused (with nails, I assume). Would you have any idea how much it would cost (how feasible) to replace the panel/buttons?

Thanks!
The buttons are not replaceable independently, the climate control unit has to be replaced as a whole. List price is $550.00, but I believe it's $462.00 through genuinevwaudiparts.

ben916
December 22nd, 2010, 00:00

Thanks!

Does that mean you were an original owner and then sold it and now want another?
How can another So Cal resident help? :)