covertw12
December 10th, 2010, 16:17
cleaning out the storage area....

up for grabs:

two pairs of NIB ECS tuning 5mm spacers - each with correct ball seat lugs
one pair of NIB ECS tuning 8mm spacers - each with correct ball seat lugs

one pair used Hartmann 12mm spacers - with several sets of lugs ball/cone

OEM RS6 rear tailights

OEM Shifter surround painted satin black - out of A6 but wider then my RS6 shifter....not sure what it fits frankly..... ebay mistake !

OEM rear plate surround - the CF look version, PN # 4e5 945 695b - in great shape.

OEM RS6 Mirror covers for sale - brushed satin, very good condition - under 30k miles.

OEM Cats - perfect for "piggies"......

OEM Full Sport RS6 Exhaust - local pickup only due to size

I will also have a pair of 19x9.5 Et33 VMR rims for sale - both have light scuffs, I'm replacing them with a new pair to minimize downtime.

OEM Symphony head unit......

Email or PM me for pics and pricing if interested....

I'm scheduled to get the car in on the Dyno next tuesday to get a baseline of where the car is now.... it's certainly fast enough for most and handles truly amazing but I'm debating next steps..... and maybe a new tune....

all said I love it, and it's exceeded my expectations......

Cheers~

speedtrapped
December 10th, 2010, 16:44
Erich, if u feel like it, I sold my SE echaust on audizine, $750 shipped, no bs...list AZ

covertw12
December 10th, 2010, 16:48
Thanks - I'll cross-post. Hows the car running ? you're charging on the mods !

speedtrapped
December 10th, 2010, 16:55
car is running great!, very happy.....yup, i have wagners and shrouds coming, apikol rear diff mount, hopefully FMU intake(although that will be a late winter mod, I want to take intake manifold off and powder coat).....and on, onon....looking in spring to sell your old bbs gt's and buy rs4 replicas as well. Man i have to get an address in Fla, NJ is killing me with emissions, I would of removed pre ctas by now!

SAF
December 10th, 2010, 19:07
Shoot me details on the plate surround please.

covertw12
January 3rd, 2011, 21:14
Still looking to clear out my storage space..... email or PM me if you want pics or more info on any of the parts.

Happy New Years !

E

covertw12
January 22nd, 2011, 00:14
Still have most of this other then the Cats & SE exhaust..... still looking for homes for it !

E