PDA

View Full Version : Eurocharged Today!

Stephencl
December 7th, 2010, 02:12
Me oh my........put the mtm TCU in yesterday and thought 'wow' feels like a new car. Shifts are quicker and smoother. Holds gear longer, just feels right.

Got the Eurocharge flash in today....thought 'oh my heavens'...this is just sick...

No vag numbers yet, but stop watch and gut tell me it is down in the 4.1-4.2 range. But that is not the real story. Forget 0-60 times.

The real story is the 2nd and 3rd gear pull that feels like a freight train. I have driven just about everything out there, not sure that I have felt this from anything other than a 599, and maybe a new 997 TurboS.

So much faster than my V8 Vantage its funny. Literally feels scary from 30 up to the shift point.

Would love to see some 30-70 numbers.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW this is awesome!

Stephen

JSRS6
December 7th, 2010, 02:27
Glad you like it Stephen. Can't wait to get mine back hopefully this week.

DHall1
December 7th, 2010, 03:07
Stephen,

I guess you can tell what all the hype is/was about? Enjoy the beast. Data logs dont lie and its been a long time in the works.

speedtrapped
December 7th, 2010, 03:11
Congrads, EC tune is awesome ! Car feels like when wiley coyote ties a bunch a rockets to back and lights the fuse inn2nd to 3rd, and yes literally smokes roadrunner.......

DHall1
December 7th, 2010, 03:35
Stephen,

Too funny. I like the wiley coyote reference. Just be careful where you point your rocket. doh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upt7ZTvcriY

Congrads, EC tune is awesome ! Car feels like when wiley coyote ties a bunch a rockets to back and lights the fuse inn2nd to 3rd, and yes literally smokes roadrunner.......

marklar182
December 7th, 2010, 03:58
The EC tune performance scares me. Really, it's a 2 ton street rocket.