PDA

View Full Version : WTB:Looking for 2 factory rims in 18x8.5, RS6 offset,condition not critical

Stephencl
November 10th, 2010, 07:22
Looking for 2 rims. Can be scuffed up, even with minor bends/flat spots. No cracks please. Wheels are needed to complete winter set. Please PM me if you have one or two. Northern VA area.

Thanks,

Stephen

Stephencl
November 25th, 2010, 01:15
BUMP... Still looking :)

They can be rough, just need them.

Stephen

JSRS6
November 25th, 2010, 17:44
Where in northern va? Me, you, cw, I know a local guy with a mugello/white rs6. Get together in the future?

Stephencl
November 25th, 2010, 19:26
You bet. Would love to do a get together. I am in Leesburg.

There is another Avus car here in No Va with only 20K on the clock. He also takes his car to HBL.

I don't think he is a member here, but a get together would be great fun.

Stephen

JSRS6
November 25th, 2010, 20:00
Know anywhere with a mustang awd dyno in Richmond or dc? I want to do another run 4dec.

speedtrapped
November 26th, 2010, 02:11
12/4, big day indeed, lol

JSRS6
November 26th, 2010, 02:19
Haha, well I get my car back the third, and the intercoolers will have been changed. Saturday seems logical.

Stephencl
November 26th, 2010, 03:01
Did you go with the wagners? They are on my list as well. I want to do them myself, seems like a project that can inspire confidence in working on the beast.

On the dyno question, there is a dyno at Funktion about 20 mins away from Dulles airport. We could do a tuning day there and invite Jerry out to maximize a tune with the wagners.

Thoughts?

JSRS6
November 26th, 2010, 03:20
I am using stock Resealed intercoolers. I don't mind driving up there, what are the prices for the dyno there? And would we be able to do like a group time slot? Let's make a deal! Lol. You think Jerry would come out? I think it would be more beneficial fiscally if we had the laptop and flashloader that is still at my house with us at the dyno day, along with a vag-com...

Stephencl
November 26th, 2010, 03:30
I bought one of the flash loaders from Jerry. We could probably figure out something. I will check with function on dyno time on Monday. Is that the front spoiler from japan?

Stephen

JSRS6
November 26th, 2010, 10:51
Front spoiler?