PDA

View Full Version : Recs for DC area RS6 Audi dealer?

bobski
November 4th, 2010, 17:12
I had a HORRIBLE experience with Audi of Alexandria. And now, after the 45K service, with only 200 miles on the car, a major "check engine" indicator light is on. Anyone have a good experience with an RS6 tech in the greater Washington DC area? I am in Alexandria temporarily until I fly out to Frankfurt with my RS6 on assignment with the Dept. of State.

Thanks.

Bobski

Stephencl
November 4th, 2010, 17:19
Please call and talk to Victor at HBL Audi. Give him my name and tell him of your need for immediate attention. They have a solid RS6 tech.

Stephen

Chung
November 4th, 2010, 17:21
I have to do an off topic here.

A RS6 with Diplomatic Plates would be the greatest thing ever (even in Germany).

bobski
November 4th, 2010, 17:47
Yeah, I will take a picture of my RS6 with DIP plates when I get there and post it here. And, thanks Stephen for the rec. I will call.

Bobski

bobski
November 4th, 2010, 17:53
Stephen, Victor is not there anymore and they say they have both a Chantilly and a Tysons Corner location. Where is the good RS6 tech? Any other contacts you might have? Thanks. Bobski

JSRS6
November 4th, 2010, 18:04
I am a little jealous...just sayin...:-)

bobski
November 4th, 2010, 18:10
Ja, das macht kein Sinn, aber ich will meinen RS6 in Deutschland fahren. Yes, it does not make much sense, but I really want to drive it on the Autobahn and State will pay to ship it, so why not??

Bobski

CornersWell
November 4th, 2010, 18:25
Bobski,

I am a long-time, personal friend with the new Audi service manager at HBL. As a fellow RS6 owner, I can certainly give you some of the ins and outs of HBL, as they serviced my car for years. I, too, have nothing good to say about AoAlex, however, and we're not alone. Ask for Sean to do the work on your car at HBL.

PM me if you'd like to discuss further.

CW

Stephencl
November 4th, 2010, 19:38
Matt is the new Service Manager at Chantilly. He was my service writer for 5 years at HBL. Moved to Chantully when it opened. Good guy. Sorry to see that Victor is gone. He was great for HBL.

CornersWell
November 4th, 2010, 19:52
Yes, Matt was my service advisor for years, also, until he left.

CW

mi021le
November 6th, 2010, 01:15
yo, end this now. mines at tisher audi in md. just north of dc. call and ask for Even. tell him u got his name from the rs6 boards, from rasta jay, and been having problems and need a some help. my cars there right now and will be there for 2 more weeks waiting on a few new performance items. ive known Even for a few years so you'll be strait. stay away from rockville audi. they have a long history of joy riding. even members on here have complained.