PDA

View Full Version : Finally have car back after one month!

twinsteve
October 31st, 2010, 12:14
Well, looks like my saga has happy ending...Jim Ellis Maritetta had the car for a month and did the following:

TC replacement
EGT sensors
55k service
Alignment
Sunroof switch
Control arms/bushings
Alignment

So far so good! They seem to have done quality work....everything nice and neat when put back together, ride height is dead on, etc.

Now I get to actually enjoy the car I bought!

V8weight
October 31st, 2010, 16:57
Well, looks like my saga has happy ending...Jim Ellis Maritetta had the car for a month and did the following:

TC replacement
EGT sensors
55k service
Alignment
Sunroof switch
Control arms/bushings
Alignment

So far so good! They seem to have done quality work....everything nice and neat when put back together, ride height is dead on, etc.

Now I get to actually enjoy the car I bought!
Congrats! To tell you the truth, I had forgotten about your car. Good to see everything worked out, and it sounds like you've gotten the major bugs worked out right off the bat.

Aronis
October 31st, 2010, 18:27
I asked about the EGT sensor and they said they rarely go bad and said could be replaced without an engine pull....who knows the real deal!

I did all the control arms and bushing things when they did the DRC recall a year ago. They never did find the turning/up the driveway groan I heard. I found that it was because the steering rack bolts were loose!

MaxRS6
October 31st, 2010, 18:57
Congrats and enjoy the ride!