PDA

View Full Version : FS: Avus Silver/Ebony RS6 w/ 51k

jefferdr
October 24th, 2010, 15:40
It is a sad day my friends, but I decided to sell my beautiful car. After 3 years of saving up for it, the pending arrival of our 3rd child forces me to put my family's financial well being above the joy that I derive from this car. I had her only 10 months and drove her only 6k miles (1500 of which were cross-country from CO to AL, to bring her home...) but those were the best months and most fantastic miles that I have ever experienced behind the wheel.

Here are the details:

2003 Audi RS6 - Avus Silver w/ Ebony
vin # wuapv54b53n905157
51,500 miles
Standard Equipment plus Navigation, Black exhaust tips w/ sound enhancing exhaust, and rear side air bag supplemental restraints.
BBS wheels
Clear bra on front bumper, front section of hood, and on front lower part of rear wheel flares
Original wheels also included
VAG Com connection included
2 owners (original owner died 1 year ago, and it was transferred into his wife's name for 15 days, that's why Carfax lists 3 owners)

Timing belt service was done at 46,000 miles by Stammler Audi, as was the DRC overhaul.
New ECB Red brake pads installed at 50,000 miles, tires rotated, balanced and aligned, and oil change performed.
Tires are excellent.

The car is in wonderful condition. No fault codes since I have had it, except for a low battery code that was fixed after disconnecting the battery for 15 mins. Garage kept and covered always.

Here are some photos that I took. http://www.flickr.com/photos/55158717@N08/
I will happily take more, if someone needs different angles.

Price is $28,000

PM me at jefferdr@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks for looking my friends.....this isn't goodbye from me forever, just for a little while.

DHall1
October 24th, 2010, 17:05
Excellent price on a clean looking example. I hope this goes to a good home. I have PM'ed a member that has been looking for something like this. Good luck with the sale but I dont think it will take long.

jefferdr
November 1st, 2010, 18:02
I guess my price is too high. $27,000 buys my car.

speedtrapped
November 1st, 2010, 18:50
wow, thats a steal...I luv mine, i paid $25k, w/ 70k miles on it, mint socal car, w/ bbs and kwv3, but I had to plunk 1700 down on TB service.....GLWS, but i'm sure u will sell it....

jefferdr
November 4th, 2010, 18:34
Bernanke is going to create enough inflation to make the values of the cars go up over the next few years! $26,500 buys my car. If it doesn't sell soon, it is getting traded towards the Q7 i ordered my wife to shuttle around our family.

DHall1
November 4th, 2010, 19:11
2009 "We will not monetize the debt"

2010 "Oh maybe just alittle" 1.7 Trillion

Nov 2010 "We will only monetize an additional 600 billion more"

Meanwhile if you have money in the bank you get 0% interest.

Where do I sign up to get screwed even more?

Bernanke is going to create enough inflation to make the values of the cars go up over the next few years! $26,500 buys my car. If it doesn't sell soon, it is getting traded towards the Q7 i ordered my wife to shuttle around our family.

twinsteve
November 4th, 2010, 19:19

don't sell to a private party too cheaply...you'll drive down value for the rest of us :)

jefferdr
November 4th, 2010, 20:25
I probably shouldn't sell it at all...if we get a few more days like this in gold, miners, banks and international markets, I probably wont! I just hate the idea of coming totally out of pocket for the Q7 - gonna be a painful check to stroke.

CornersWell
November 4th, 2010, 20:54
I can't believe many of us paid in the high $80Ks for these cars. This is depressing...

CW

DHall1
November 4th, 2010, 21:03
Dont hold your breath on the markets.

Keep the car for 1 year. Make a deal on 1yr finance of the Q7 and give yourself some time to drive and enjoy the RS6. Then decide. The car will not be worth much less next year.

IMHO

I probably shouldn't sell it at all...if we get a few more days like this in gold, miners, banks and international markets, I probably wont! I just hate the idea of coming totally out of pocket for the Q7 - gonna be a painful check to stroke.

ben916
November 4th, 2010, 21:08
I can't believe many of us paid in the high $80Ks for these cars. This is depressing...

CW

I know of only a couple, but most have transferred hands at least once or four times...

jefferdr
November 30th, 2010, 04:32
sold a few weeks ago for $26k. FYI

Benman
November 30th, 2010, 17:43
I know of only a couple... Original owner here, I am one of those chumps. ;)

Ben :addict:

CornersWell
November 30th, 2010, 17:51
Cheers to my fellow chumps! And, now that we're hearing we will be getting the Mk III RS6, we get the opportunity to do it all over again!

CW

Benman
November 30th, 2010, 19:42
Cheers to my fellow chumps! And, now that we're hearing we will be getting the Mk III RS6, we get the opportunity to do it all over again!

CWLOL! :cheers:

mmaturo
November 30th, 2010, 22:11

CW

Lol, I'm ready...but i ONLY paid in the low $70s one year in used...but this time I want to eat ALL the depreciation I can. Note to self...lease the damn thing this time...buy another low mileage car at end of lease if i love it that much again.