PDA

View Full Version : WTB - one (1) OEM 9 spoke wheel

LIRS6
October 20th, 2010, 15:32
Have a bent wheel, looking to replace it. Anyone have one wheel for sale? Not worried about tire condition, but the wheel should be straight/true and prefer w/o a lot of curb rash. TIA

JSRS6
October 20th, 2010, 15:56
Sorry to piggyback, but it might be helpful if someone has two oem 9 spokes and doesn't want to just get rid of one. I also have a slightly bent(after "repair") and would like to replace. So if someone has 2, I'd also like one.

DonS
October 20th, 2010, 18:32
Here's a link to a salvage yard search where a couple are listed:

http://www.mypartshop.com/EOL_PublicSearchResults.aspx

You'll need to call to verify as these guys are slow to update their databases.

Jimmy
October 21st, 2010, 14:26
http://www.wheelcollision.com/ These guys are very good for the NE region.

I have 4 near perfect rims with nearly new Bilzzaks that are for sale too.

JSRS6
October 21st, 2010, 14:39
Nice home page...Also great for the south region ;-) lmao

Boost
October 21st, 2010, 16:31
I have one that is in pretty good shape, though it has some scratches (it was in the basement and someone (nobody will fess up) turned it face down and then slid it across the tile floor to move it). If you are interested, I can send photos. PM me with your email if you like.

JSRS6
October 21st, 2010, 17:14
I have one that is in pretty good shape, though it has some scratches (it was in the basement and someone (nobody will fess up) turned it face down and then slid it across the tile floor to move it). If you are interested, I can send photos. PM me with your email if you like.

Location? Of course lirs6 gets first dibs, lol. He IS the OP.

Boost
October 21st, 2010, 19:16
I am in the midwest (Kansas City area)

JSRS6
October 21st, 2010, 19:20
Shipping would be the same either way.

Boost
October 21st, 2010, 19:27
Shipping would probably be around $20.00 I sold my winter wheels to another member here and that is about what it was for one wheel.

LIRS6
October 21st, 2010, 22:02

pm sent, thanks

Boost
October 22nd, 2010, 03:35
LIRS6 and JSRS6 will you PM me your email address and I will send photos. Most of the scuffs polished off.

LIRS6
October 22nd, 2010, 12:47
LIRS6 and JSRS6 will you PM me your email address and I will send photos. Most of the scuffs polished off.

pm sent with e-mail address

bendjeff
October 22nd, 2010, 17:45
http://www.wheelcollision.com/ These guys are very good for the NE region.

I have 4 near perfect rims with nearly new Bilzzaks that are for sale too.

I sent you a PM. let me know if you got it

Boost
October 23rd, 2010, 04:46
Can anyone help with a fair price for a single oem 9 spoke wheel?