PDA

View Full Version : FS- OEM Audi Wheels with Dunlop WinterSport Snows

rs6 ltwt
October 20th, 2010, 03:25
Alright guys, I surrender. We are about to enter the second snow season since I sold my car. Once again, I do not have an RS6 in the garage (I am having a more and more difficult time justifying the use of a specimen that meets my demands being used as a slop sled; even with my efforts to avoid damage).

So.....

12 pictures and No reserve auction that ends on Sunday, 10/24 can be seen here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130445952295

I would like to sell to one of you, and would end the auction early. So please feel free to contact me. The quickest replies will come from me if you email me at andykrug@optonline.net (andykrug <@t> optonline <DOT>net)

Be well,
Andy

rs6 ltwt
October 22nd, 2010, 01:47
Bumpety bump

To be clear: these are the euro Audi RS6 snow wheels ...specific to the beasts :)

ben916
October 22nd, 2010, 01:56
I would SOOOOO get these, but.............. there isn't snow in San Diego, California...
If I was in Seattle or Colorado, I would have snapped these up PRONTO!

rs6 ltwt
October 22nd, 2010, 02:13
Thanks Ben.

So buy'em and get rid of the winter tires (LOL).

The offset is such that the fenders are still filled.

rs6 ltwt
October 24th, 2010, 22:08
SOLD. Thanks for the interest.

rs6 ltwt
October 31st, 2010, 17:34
NOT SOLD

These are for sale again>>>

Please feel free to make and offer

An important update: Why did the deal fell through with the buyer of my Audi RS6 wheels and snow tires?

One of the tires will likely need to be replaced, as it has developed a blister in the sidewall (which the wheels previously did not have when I put them in storage, but I certainly can now see). Arrrg...

I am checking back with folks like the group herein before I repost on eBay. So if you still have interest, please let me know.

Andy
203-915-9005/Andykrug@optonline.net

CornersWell
October 31st, 2010, 17:39
There's someone looking...

Check the current threads.

PM him.

CW

rs6 ltwt
November 1st, 2010, 01:01
Yes; I believe I found the thread.

Nevertheless...Thanks for alerting me and the other guy (Jeff?) :)

rs6 ltwt
November 7th, 2010, 18:08
Bumpety to the top,

I want these gone. 'Plan to post on eBay tonight.

I have expressed an offer of $875 plus shipping to those who have contacted me. Open to bids...

So please contact me today if you have interest @ 203-915-9005.

Andy

rs6 ltwt
November 8th, 2010, 03:11
Here is the new eBay link, with a start price of $658 and a picture of the blister:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130452827127

mmaturo
November 8th, 2010, 22:53
killing me...i so want(ed) these. Been looking for the real ones for years then just got my OEM 18s to be better the way I want them by painting them ti last year but would still love these to match my summer set-up. If no one bites I will 100% buy them in January.

rs6 ltwt
November 9th, 2010, 05:05
Yeah...I am beating myself up for not selling these to you two years ago.

I feel your pain...LOL.

Just get a room already....Let's consummate this deal! :)

mmaturo
November 9th, 2010, 15:49
Yeah...I am beating myself up for not selling these to you two years ago.

I feel your pain...LOL.

Just get a room already....Let's consummate this deal! :)

Lol, and I even have room dammit. That's right i do remember sending you a pm if you didn't send em with the car. Unfortunately i just blew $1200 on a full set up for my TT so no cash this month...grrr... save until early January and your price ($875) works for me. Pretty please.

rs6 ltwt
November 10th, 2010, 12:46
Lol, and I even have room dammit. That's right i do remember sending you a pm if you didn't send em with the car. Unfortunately i just blew $1200 on a full set up for my TT so no cash this month...grrr... save until early January and your price ($875) works for me. Pretty please.

It would be wrong for me to do anything else after all these years....LOL

Please call me today at 203 915 9005 so we can see if we can figure this out.

I *literally* read your latest post late last night while I was on the phone with a west coast eBayer. Too tired to write what I am now.... Amazing how life is like art..... I explained the story (here) and why I would (possibly) be calling him again tomorrow (today).

Someone else from Canada ('may be an rs6m.om'er) also seems seriously interested. And we crossed wires yesterday. Fortuitous? LOL

Call me asap, so we can fish or cut bait

Andy

Aronis
November 10th, 2010, 14:48
Andy, which part of the country do you live in??

Mike

mmaturo
November 10th, 2010, 16:10
It would be wrong for me to do anything else after all these years....LOL

Please call me today at 203 915 9005 so we can see if we can figure this out.

I *literally* read your latest post late last night while I was on the phone with a west coast eBayer. Too tired to write what I am now.... Amazing how life is like art..... I explained the story (here) and why I would (possibly) be calling him again tomorrow (today).

Someone else from Canada ('may be an rs6m.om'er) also seems seriously interested. And we crossed wires yesterday. Fortuitous? LOL

Call me asap, so we can fish or cut bait

Andy

Lets cut bait but i really appreciate your thoughts. After thinking about it I do not want to hold you up and my wife will absolutely kill me if another set of wheels showed up as i'm not supposed to be sinking any more money into the RS6. Reality is that I will probably be trading in or selling the car mid next year (RS5 time or may just keep the damn thing if it does not act up as it will be nearly paid off finally) so it does not make sense as I will have 3 sets of wheels then to deal with.

Amulet-S6
November 11th, 2010, 05:50
I was the top bidder on these on ebay... then was notified by ebay the next morning that the seller had already sold the set. I'm still interested. Jim

rs6 ltwt
November 11th, 2010, 12:58
To Amulet s6 (Jim), and others who feel like they have a few minutes to waste reading this-

This is a bit long, but I am incredulous by all the "noise" that Jim is directly/indirectly making here and elsewhere.

Jim's "top" bid on eBay was the opening bid posted late yesterday of $658, and at the time he bid, the auction was several days in, and several from being over.

So to be precise, Jim was the high/only bidder at the time that I chose to cancel the auction several days before its close.

But that's not really the whole story that Jim (ebay Donkey Punch) and I know,..

After several days of lowballing me, I yesterday candidly told Jim in response to his new, higher, $550 bid (!) to me through eBay mail (still only knowing him as "donkey punch", not even Jim, Amulet S6 or an RS6'er) that I had sold the wheels for $875 and was about to end the auction.

Only *then* did Jim race to bid. So Jim was not the high bidder: he was the ONLY bidder when I cancelled the auction.
And this is the most important part- Donkey Punch (lol) bid knowing I had sold the wheels. And that I was about to cancel the auction..
Only then did donkey punch (aka Jim /amulet S6) post here. For the first time (no PM either). After inquiring througjh eBay where else I had listed the wheels!? Jim- you have been on this board for years!

So you are an RS6 member; knew these were on RS6; and low balled me several times under ebay as "donkey punch"!? ?

Why would you not just PM me!?

I told you where I would sell these days go in response to your eBay mail. Nevertheless you still lowballed me. Through eBay contact. Never through this group.

I am sorry, Jim. You missed these. Others here, I am sorry too....I just feel compelled to respond with clarity and defend my integrity.

I reckon a number of you already firsthand know that.

Andy

I was the top bidder on these on ebay... then was notified by ebay the next morning that the seller had already sold the set. I'm still interested. Jim

Mudguts
November 14th, 2010, 04:00
Gents,

I am happy to report that these wheels are staying in the www.RS6.com family and look forward to picking them up for duty up north...

Personally, I think $875 for OEM RS6 5 Euro winters is a steal ;)

Cheers,
MG

mmaturo
November 14th, 2010, 19:59
And as Andy knew already he had a standing offer at full price he wanted if still around in Jan. Great set of wheels and tires worth every bit of the full price as there is very very few of these real sets of wheels here for the RS6. I bet less than 100 as few bought them in the day from Audi. Wish i could have bought these before i sank money into my 18s painting them titanium finish...which does look great.