PDA

View Full Version : my beast has a new home...

p3u
October 14th, 2010, 20:56
Its never looked so beautiful, not use to seeing it drive without me in it. It will be missed. :cry:

Thanks for the good times! The car is in good hands now though.

ben916
October 15th, 2010, 00:36
Up to the Pac NW?

snoopra
October 15th, 2010, 00:45
What! You sold her! When? Why? I know how you feel when you see her driving by without you..(tear).

p3u
October 15th, 2010, 01:54
What! You sold her! When? Why? I know how you feel when you see her driving by without you..(tear).

Yeah, trying to budget my money with the house I'm buying, so i had to let it go. It was a fun two years, funny thing is until today I never let anyone else drive my car, first time I got to see it in action. Looks so good when driving, sounds amazing.

The user Chung bought it from me, so you'll see the car around on here. Ill float around on here to to keep up with the progress of the beast.

skribe
October 15th, 2010, 03:51
Rock on CHUNG! And you will be missed, p3u.

Ruergard
October 15th, 2010, 07:11
Congratulations to Chung then but a sad day for you.

But remember, even with no RS6 (at the moment... ;) ) you're still welcome to hang around. :cheers:

ben916
October 15th, 2010, 07:42
Congratulations to Chung then but a sad day for you.

But remember, even with no RS6 (at the moment... ;) ) you're still welcome to hang around. :cheers:

Yeah! from the current record holder of lurking without owning... :)

sallyh
October 15th, 2010, 12:00
Well, I cant't imagine being without an RS6, but everyone has to do what they have to do, best wishes!

Chung
October 15th, 2010, 15:04
The car is amazing. Buying out of state is a pain and buying site unseen most will say is stupid but the car was as advertised if not better. I am still amazed at how clean the car is. If you just judged by the interior you would say the car had 30k (or fewer) miles on it. I have already had people who don't know anything about the RS6 comment on how nice it looked.

Two of the underrated asthetic mods that have been done are the LED interior lights and the piano black trim.

I will second the post for p3u to hand around.

TozoM8
October 15th, 2010, 15:14
That car is definitely the nicest one I've seen/driven.

hahnmgh63
October 15th, 2010, 16:21
Ok Chung, when are you going to bring it to Beer night at Feierabend? I only make it up once in a while but maybe we could get 3~5 RS6's together the same night. The most we've had there at one time is 3.

Chung
October 17th, 2010, 01:44
Home sweet home. Only pulled over once with no ticket :). The car really needs a bath now so hopefully after I get it titled I will be able to schedule a detail.

p3u, thanks for the XM. It was awesome for the trip home.

hahnmgh63 I will definitely want to get some drinks with you guys. I haven't been to Feierabend yet but I am a card carrying member for Die Bierstube

p3u
October 17th, 2010, 06:08
Glad to hear you didn't get into too much trouble! How is sea level compared to when you picked it up? :incar:

Chung
October 17th, 2010, 18:12
I haven't tried anything yet but I suspect that it will be difficult for me to tell the difference. The car has so much power it is just a huge difference from my other car. I want to wait until I get license plates so I am not such an obvious target. Getting pulled over for 70 in a 65 is a little silly.

DHall1
October 17th, 2010, 19:33
Reset your ecu at sea level.

Pull battery cable

I haven't tried anything yet but I suspect that it will be difficult for me to tell the difference. The car has so much power it is just a huge difference from my other car. I want to wait until I get license plates so I am not such an obvious target. Getting pulled over for 70 in a 65 is a little silly.