PDA

View Full Version : Calling members in Chicago to check out a car for me.

DHall1
October 4th, 2010, 07:39
Car is in Elmhurst on West Grand Ave.

Send me your info or PM for details.

Thanks

mmaturo
October 4th, 2010, 16:24
Ygm......................

SteveKen
October 4th, 2010, 17:23
If you want a professional PPI, Al at Chicago Performance Tuning might be able to help you out.

www.gocpt.com. He's pretty close in Melrose Park.

mmaturo
October 4th, 2010, 17:28
If you want a professional PPI, Al at Chicago Performance Tuning might be able to help you out.

www.gocpt.com. He's pretty close in Melrose Park.

Dave,

He is absolutely right, should have said that myself...Al works on my car and ICONOCLAST's RS6 extensively and probably a half dozen others who are not on here. Great work. Very honest. Good rates for Chicago but worth it if seem at all high. They might even go over and grab it. Worth giving Al a call and seeing what he can do for you rather than one of us idiots looking at it...except Tozo of course.

Mark

DHall1
October 4th, 2010, 18:28
Guys thanks.

Here is the situation. The car is in Bollingbrook(sp) at the dealer auction location.

No time for PPI. The car does not move.

Auction is tomorrow.

Can someone make it over to the Bollingbrook location today and put eyes on the car? 9-5? I have the location, specs and phone numbers to view. I just need some eyes on the car to verify the condition and some visual questions. No mechanical answers are needed.

LMK

Dave,

He is absolutely right, should have said that myself...Al works on my car and ICONOCLAST's RS6 extensively and probably a half dozen others who are not on here. Great work. Very honest. Good rates for Chicago but worth it if seem at all high. They might even go over and grab it. Worth giving Al a call and seeing what he can do for you rather than one of us idiots looking at it...except Tozo of course.

Mark

mmaturo
October 4th, 2010, 18:45
Crap, Bollingbrook is a solid hour out to BFE for me from downtown. No way i could make it by 5.

DonS
October 4th, 2010, 19:35
No can do today. How about tomorrow early AM? It's 2.5 hours out from my location in Madison, WI...

skribe
October 4th, 2010, 21:51
Crap, sorry Dave, I'm outta town...

DHall1
October 4th, 2010, 21:57
PM replied.

Skribe....how close/far are you from this Bolingbrook location? I dont think the car will sell tomorrow. Later this week or next?

terrytcl
October 4th, 2010, 21:59
dave, got your PM...

i'm on the opposite side of town from bollingbrook. it's an easy 1 hour drive down there, plus who knows with this traffic.

sorry

terrytcl
October 4th, 2010, 22:00
i'm close to elmhurst, but wouldn't be able to make it there until after 7pm

mmaturo
October 5th, 2010, 05:34
Dave email me again if the car is still around somewhere the next few days. Its a little slow at work this week that i could make a run. Also if still in bollingbrook i have a building going up out that direction that i could turn into a work/site visit...extended.

DHall1
October 5th, 2010, 05:40
Mark,

10-4. They have a reserve set way too high....lets see what happens at the auction tomorrow. Then we see how bad they need to move it.