PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest OEM Rotors

marklar182
September 29th, 2010, 22:32
For those of you who are always looking for the best deal (like me)

*Shipping is also ~$30 cheaper through audionlineparts

audionlineparts.com;
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6163/screenshot20100929at419.png

genuinevwaudiparts.com;
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6163/screenshot20100929at419.png

V8weight
September 30th, 2010, 01:57
Nice find. I usually just pick them up at the dealer using my wholesale account. Still $300 a piece, but not having to ship them has always offset the additional cost. For this price though, plus the reduced shipping charges, I may have to look into this.....

DHall1
September 30th, 2010, 03:08
Two notes

How much is your local sales tax on 1200 dollars? 10% in AZ

Actual shipping from Genuine is always lower than the shopping cart price. Just put notes in the order and the staff will email you with the actual shipping cost.

V8weight
September 30th, 2010, 03:18
Two notes

How much is your local sales tax on 1200 dollars? 10% in AZ

Actual shipping from Genuine is always lower than the shopping cart price. Just put notes in the order and the staff will email you with the actual shipping cost.
I have noticed that. "Bill and Ingrid" always email me to note that the actual shipping cost has been reduced, usually at least 25% of what the website quoted. Our sales tax is 6.75 (temporarily raised .25%, as if they're ever going to reduce it back to 6.5) but what can I say? When I want something, sometimes I'll pay the extra money to have it in my hands immediately. The old me anyhow. After the year I've had, I'll now wait for the better deals.

Been out in the garage all night, another wad of cash made doing what I love to do, and none of it will be distributed amongst the public unions. Bonus, this guy brought beer!

ben916
September 30th, 2010, 03:30
I have noticed that. "Bill and Ingrid" always email me to note that the actual shipping cost has been reduced, usually at least 25% of what the website quoted. Our sales tax is 6.75 (temporarily raised .25%, as if they're ever going to reduce it back to 6.5) but what can I say? When I want something, sometimes I'll pay the extra money to have it in my hands immediately. The old me anyhow. After the year I've had, I'll now wait for the better deals.

Been out in the garage all night, another wad of cash made doing what I love to do, and none of it will be distributed amongst the public unions. Bonus, this guy brought beer!

I am a "Genuine" guy as it supports my local economy and it takes a day to get to me!

What kinda of beer? Coors lite?? :) LOL!!!!

V8weight
September 30th, 2010, 03:34
I am a "Genuine" guy as it supports my local economy and it takes a day to get to me!

What kinda of beer? Coors lite?? :) LOL!!!!
Haha, Michelob Golden Light, you've probably never had it, as it's only distributed amongst the north/midwest states.

DHall1
September 30th, 2010, 05:36
Pat,

You're takin money from the tax man. Claim that income! Oh, wait a minute. I wonder if they can tax us for completing RS6 timing belt jobs in our own garage? Oh $hit run. Run Pat RUN!!!!

You know its kinda funny why the Beatles actually wrote this song. Taxes in the UK bankrupt them back in the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQqtvl2Ibzo