PDA

View Full Version : Nothing better than...

twinsteve
September 27th, 2010, 23:28
...washing your car when it is about to rain buckets! Monday is my day for washing the beast and I knew I had about a 2 hr window after work before it was gonna come down....got it done, pulled it into garage and had 30 mins to spare...all the meanwhile, people are walking by and looking at me like I am an f-ing fool....gonna be great weather the rest of the week and the car is sparkling

Had a chance to compare P21s vs. Sonax wheel cleaners..think I like the sonax by a narrow margin...that said, is it really worth 2x more than Mothers from Pep Boys...thoughts anyone?

DHall1
September 28th, 2010, 00:05
Thread is no fun without pics.

Aronis
September 28th, 2010, 00:21
Washed mine Sunday. Rained Monday! Still looks better clean in the rain than dirty in the rain!

speedtrapped
September 28th, 2010, 01:38
I have been sing sonax on my S8 all summer, not cheap but works like really well, and what other product sprays green and turns purple as binds with brake dust. I will ad that after sonax my wheels once a week, I listened to detailer domain, cleaned the wheels with sonax and then rub on Prima wheel care. Its a wax product that holds up really well to heat and the dust just doesnt cling like in past