PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 19" VMR Rims (RS4 Replica)

Tyintegra
September 19th, 2010, 17:25
I just got my 2006 S4 last weekend and I found out that the rims are not the correct size at all and it is causing the tires to rub on the inside.

They are the the 19x8.5 with the 38mm offset. They are the split 7 spokes. I have 5 rims all together.

http://s879.photobucket.com/albums/ab355/tyintegra/Audi%20S4/?action=view&current=Audi.jpg

2 of the rims have minor curb rash (one of these two rims I was told has been repaired professionally)

All 5 rims have scuff marks on the inside of the rim due to them not being the correct width or offset. The scuffing does not come even close to the bead so all of them are perfectly fine as far as that is concerned.

All tires need to be replaced due to the rubbing. The one on the spare in the trunk is probably good enough to keep as a spare though.

So I am looking to hopefully get $550 total + shipping if needed. I am also willing to take reasonable offers.

Send me your e-mail address via PM and I will send you pictures the scuffing on the inside of the rim and the couple spots with curb rash.

Tyintegra
November 2nd, 2010, 13:37
Sold!!!!

Erik
November 2nd, 2010, 17:06
Perfect. Looking forward to the donations to the forum ;) :D