PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sportec RS600 with MTM 6-speed gearbox

10SecS4
September 17th, 2010, 14:25
Is anyone interested in the infamous black RS600? Thought I'd post it here as a "feeler" to gauge interest before putting together a full ad and/or listing it on Ebay.

I paid $45K for it back in April and since driving it home from Minnesota, have only put a couple hundred kilometers on it. I've completely lost interest in it, have a lot of other projects going on and the car has just been sitting in my shop. I'm open to reasonable offers.

I have the MN title, all documentation, magazine articles, papers, the cashier's check receipt, etc in hand.

I'm located in NY, about an hour north of NYC.

I can be reached at 845.629.8901 or 10secs4@gmail.com

Here are a couple quick camera phone pics to get you guys started. :race:

SAF
September 17th, 2010, 17:18
Good luck with the sale!

Damn, now I need to go get one of those bacon and blue cheese burgers. Thanks a lot. ;)

Ruergard
September 17th, 2010, 17:38
Sad to see this.

A question though, have you ran any numbers on it? 100-200 km/h or 0-200 km/h? Would be very interesting to see. :revs:

ben916
September 17th, 2010, 17:59
Anyone with a spare $45k I can have at .1% interest for like 10 years?
$hit!

Maybe Dave will get it AND a TT RS....

skribe
September 17th, 2010, 19:34
The saga continues...

ben916
September 17th, 2010, 19:35
The saga continues...

As in it is the Darth Vader of the RS6?

I fookin' agree!

skribe
September 17th, 2010, 20:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dddAi8FF3F4

V8weight
September 18th, 2010, 04:33
Just curious, why MN title in hand, and not NY? Not willing to transfer it and pay the sales tax, or not able to transfer it all together?

DHall1
September 18th, 2010, 05:36
Did someone say taxes? We dont have no taxes in this Marxist country. Oh hell no.

Taxes in NY or NJ? Not a problem at all. Edit: Looks like sales tax in NY is around 8%. Hmmm, the stupid idjuits in AZ just passed an added 1% to bring us up to 10% sales tax in some areas. Buy an 80,000 dollar Audi...you do the math. I guess I'm the idjuit for paying that 10% sales tax. Not. I wont buy anything in AZ if I dont have to. All the cars and motorhome are titled in Oregon. I wonder why soup kitchen lines are growing in Phx? I wonder why poverty in AZ is the fastest rising in the country? Add a couple more % tax on the barbie. Lets have a party.

Skribe.....I was rolling on the floor laughing with this vid. 6:37am tomorrow morning boys and girls. Got to get some sleep. Them idjuits better not be on the course tomorrow.

My ECU is out again. Special juice this time. Watch out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dddAi8FF3F4

JSRS6
September 18th, 2010, 13:32
LOL. Special juice or Viper venom???

10SecS4
December 31st, 2010, 23:55
Willing to take $37.5K for this beast.

Call 845-629-8901 or e-mail 10secs4@gmail.com.

I'll get more motivated to sell it come spring. Then I'll take more photos, list it on Ebay, Autotrader, etc.

speedtrapped
January 1st, 2011, 00:04
Droooollllll , dump my S8?

10SecS4
April 19th, 2011, 16:04
Still for sale. Price is $37.5K firm.

PALETTE
April 20th, 2011, 05:34
Glws. She is is a beauty. I want those rims!

vitalian
April 20th, 2011, 16:30

It's a trap!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

terrytcl
April 20th, 2011, 17:33
what tranny is in it?

01E or other?

micdee
April 21st, 2011, 18:00
Did someone say taxes? We dont have no taxes in this Marxist country. Oh hell no.
Taxes in NY or NJ? Not a problem at all. Edit: Looks like sales tax in NY is around 8%. Hmmm, the stupid idjuits in AZ just passed an added 1% to bring us up to 10% sales tax in some areas. Buy an 80,000 dollar Audi...you do the math. I guess I'm the idjuit for paying that 10% sales tax. Not. I wont buy anything in AZ if I dont have to. All the cars and motorhome are titled in Oregon. I wonder why soup kitchen lines are growing in Phx? I wonder why poverty in AZ is the fastest rising in the country? Add a couple more % tax on the barbie. Lets have a party.

I know it is OFF Topic, sorry for this but, you are scared of a lousy 10%???
Hahahahahaha for a few years back we paid I think it was near 43% tax on vehicles and motorcycles BPM) and OVER this total we paid again 19% VAT.
At the moment the government is changing the special car and motorcycle tax (BPM), because the EU committee told the Dutch government it was not according European guidelines or something. Now we still pay 27,5% and some sort of CO2 fee, so all in all the prices of the fun cars went up and the small cheap and high mpg cars became cheaper.
And uhm our fuel prices: for a RON95 we pay around 1,70 Euro, for the RON98 I pay 1,75 Euro (with the current exchange rate this is about $2,46 a liter!! so in Gallons $9,31 per Gallon)

Ok back on topic... Seems to be a great car with the manual gear exchange all ready done. I would have thought one of you would have jumped onto it..... ;)

DHall1
April 21st, 2011, 18:11
Many views to consider. I'm not scared of anything but I do choose not to pay an additional 10% sales tax on top of all the other friggin taxes we pay. Income, state, property, social security, medicare, gas, elec, phone, water, dividend, cap gains. We are taxed around every corner including taxed on the cap gains we already paid taxes on. It all adds up. I also understand the consideration of other smaller countries and the heavy burden you may pay. I just choose not to pay an additional 10% off the top. Creature from Jekyll Island. ;-)

BTW, good luck to the seller and I hope the car finds a new home.

I know it is OFF Topic, sorry for this but, you are scared of a lousy 10%???
Hahahahahaha for a few years back we paid I think it was near % tax on vehicles and motorcycles BPM) and OVER this total we paid again 19% VAT.
At the moment the government is changing the special car and motorcycle tax (BPM), because the EU committee told the Dutch government it was not according European guidelines or something. Now we still pay 27,5% and some sort of CO2 fee, so all in all the prices of the fun cars went up and the small cheap and high mpg cars became cheaper.
And uhm our fuel prices: for a RON95 we pay around 1,70 Euro, for the RON98 I pay 1,75 Euro (with the current exchange rate this is about $2,46 a liter!! so in Gallons $9,31 per Gallon)

Ok back on topic... Seems to be a great car with the manual gear exchange all ready done. I would have thought one of you would have jumped onto it..... ;)