PDA

View Full Version : Question about C6 RS6. Can any of you owners answer a quick question.

DHall1
August 17th, 2010, 22:03
Where is your fuel pressure regulator located?

Do you have a return fuel line?

Thanks....working on something here.

4everRS
August 18th, 2010, 02:23
Where's that fishy youtube vid when you need it? hehe

V8weight
August 18th, 2010, 02:50
Where's that fishy youtube vid when you need it? hehe
Kyle, are you back, or are you breaking the vacation rules. ;)

4everRS
August 18th, 2010, 04:52
I'm back. It was good. Sun, snorkeling, sailing and just enough relaxing to be ready to come back. Although I admit, I checked in a few times. Ready for cars and coffee in a few weeks?

V8weight
August 18th, 2010, 14:09
I'm back. It was good. Sun, snorkeling, sailing and just enough relaxing to be ready to come back. Although I admit, I checked in a few times. Ready for cars and coffee in a few weeks?

Yep, I'm thinking about calling MAP to see if we can buy some saturday dyno time afterwards if you're interested.

4everRS
August 18th, 2010, 14:14
I'm in! Can't wait to see the difference, and see the new wheels in person. BTW - I think I need to drive yours to get a feel for the difference.

Is this a thread jack? - sorry Dave
Yep, I'm thinking about calling MAP to see if we can buy some saturday dyno time afterwards if you're interested.

DHall1
August 18th, 2010, 15:14
Arrrrrrrgh

You guys go find your own sand box to play in.

But keep posting the auction results. hehe

V8weight
August 18th, 2010, 16:02
Arrrrrrrgh

You guys go find your own sand box to play in.

But keep posting the auction results. hehe

Fine! I'm outta here, and I'm taking my baseball, cuz its my baseball..........

JRS-RS6
August 19th, 2010, 00:35

Dyno time? Thread Jack? Hey -- when is this on? if I am back for the weekend I want to come too. Oh and bring the baseball!

V8weight
August 19th, 2010, 01:29
Dyno time? Thread Jack? Hey -- when is this on? if I am back for the weekend I want to come too. Oh and bring the baseball!
It will be on Saturday, September 4th, pending a response from MAP. I'm chomping at the bit to get some numbers on my Viper tune....