PDA

View Full Version : Will Allroad headlights fit the RS6 ? I know they did my old 2.7t....

covertw12
August 12th, 2010, 14:41
Like the layout and look a bit better......

Thanks for any insight....

Jimmy
August 12th, 2010, 19:11
Yep, they fit.

V8weight
August 12th, 2010, 22:38
I don't believe they will. All allroad's use the "pre-facelift" style hood and headlamps. They aren't compatible with the "facelift" style cars. If they fit your old 2.7tt, I would assume the car was pre 2002?

formula1man
August 13th, 2010, 04:58
I had heard that the main issue is that the lights are quite different internally and thus will more than likely throw fault codes. I know that when I looked at switching to the newer LED lights for the beast that this was the issue. That said, I do not know of anyone that has actually tried it.
Cheers, Aaron.

4everRS
August 13th, 2010, 15:22
When I was shopping for an RS6 a year ago I test drove one a guy was selling, and it had blacked out headlights just like an allroad. I noticed it right away but didn't know if they were allroad headlights or not. I assume they were. I also noticed that the taillights were all red instead of having the orange like they came with. The thing was so dirty both in the cabin and under the hood, I was thinking that he was selling for a really low price, then he said $35k. Thanks for wasting my time jacka**. On top of that he said that it was at one time seize by US marshalls.