PDA

View Full Version : Crap

4everRS
August 3rd, 2010, 00:52
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/crocodile64/photo.jpg

Aronis
August 3rd, 2010, 01:08
and you have the Old Iphone too....

Did you show any ID? Just quote the Court! No Papers..

MaxRS6
August 3rd, 2010, 01:43
Funny pic- Did you tell the officer you are an active member of rs6.com and as such have free pass on the highways?

Elevens
August 3rd, 2010, 01:56
I feel your pain. I hope you weren't doing more than 3 digits. Over hear in Florida their getting pretty rough with triple digit speed fines. Of the order of $1000.00 for first offenders. And it goes up after that. Good Luck.......

johnnie27
August 3rd, 2010, 02:38
I feel your pain. I hope you weren't doing more than 3 digits. Over hear in Florida their getting pretty rough with triple digit speed fines. Of the order of $1000.00 for first offenders. And it goes up after that. Good Luck.......

you buggers are lucky as!...if we do more than 20mph over any posted limited , your car gets impounded on the spot towed away ...you lose you license for 3 months min ..and get your car back after some time...they call it the HOON law!!

Elevens
August 3rd, 2010, 02:47
you buggers are lucky as!...if we do more than 20mph over any posted limited , your car gets impounded on the spot towed away ...you lose you license for 3 months min ..and get your car back after some time...they call it the HOON law!!

Jesus, Don't give them any ideas over here.

MaxRS6
August 3rd, 2010, 02:53

+Infinity

4everRS
August 3rd, 2010, 03:34
wasn't too bad. Got me at 80 and wrote it for 75. 65 zone. My 10 year old whistler that I got for 40 bucks didn't do great but got me to horse on the brakes from about 100. Time for a better detector. Wish I had an extra 125 bucks to put towards it though.

johnnie27
August 3rd, 2010, 04:59

yep its inasne here ...if you do 4 km/ph over or ( 2.4 MPH ) its $150 fine and you lose 1 pt of your license...do 9 mph over the limit and lose 3 pts $250 fine..if you get to 12 pts w/ in 3!!! years of driving..you lose your license for 3 months! i have driven in the usa alot ..in ohio.and .LA ..and i love the fwy people keep out the way in the fast lane, you can do 15-20mph over the limit w/out to much attention....the land of the free.....

Elevens
August 3rd, 2010, 05:49
yep its inasne here ...if you do 4 km/ph over or ( 2.4 MPH ) its $150 fine and you lose 1 pt of your license...do 9 mph over the limit and lose 3 pts $250 fine..if you get to 12 pts w/ in 3!!! years of driving..you lose your license for 3 months! i have driven in the usa alot ..in ohio.and .LA ..and i love the fwy people keep out the way in the fast lane, you can do 15-20mph over the limit w/out to much attention....the land of the free.....

You must have extreme discipline to be able to hold back the Beast. Every evening on the way home from work over hear, My beast must see at least a Century and change (Traffic conditions permitting of course). I also depend heavily on the Valentine One. I feel completely naked without it. Use it properly and its the best bit of insurance money can buy. I don't promote reckless driving, but with all that Torque and power available holding back the beast is extremely difficult. I don't know how you do it over there, but good luck, and of course be safe.....

RS6Steve
August 3rd, 2010, 07:35
My mate in Norway got 19 days in prison for speeding !!! First offence, I do believe it was 96 in a 70

Skaala
August 3rd, 2010, 08:26
My mate in Norway got 19 days in prison for speeding !!! First offence, I do believe it was 96 in a 70

You loose your lisence when you go over 36km/h of the given speed limit. 106km/h in a 70km/h zone. That will also result in a $USD 1.300,- (GBP £820,-) fine. You can either accept the fine, or go 20 days in jail.

Ruergard
August 3rd, 2010, 10:32
You loose your lisence when you go over 36km/h of the given speed limit. 106km/h in a 70km/h zone. That will also result in a $USD 1.300,- (GBP £820,-) fine. You can either accept the fine, or go 20 days in jail.

That's reason I always take it very, very calmly after crossing the boarder.... ;-)

RS6Steve
August 3rd, 2010, 10:39
Don't know why he did not pay the fine!

JSRS6
August 3rd, 2010, 13:43
Sorry to hear that man. I am still selling my valentine 1 if you are still interested...I'll even throw you a bone, the 300 includes shipping.

ben916
August 3rd, 2010, 17:48
Funny yet ironic thread:

After a COMPLETE day at Comic Con 2010, I am getting on the freeway on ramp and boost it up to about "80" as two on ramps merge so I had to slow down..
Well, that boosting caught the attention of the local San Diego sheriff, he/she couldn't get into position to pace me as there were two cars between me and he/she/it.

Due to the quick/aggressive lane changes by that sheriff, everyone panicked and started to drive like they were "green" Prius owners (read 60mph or less in the middle lane) which, due to the circumstances, was fine with me. I thought I was gonna have to fork over some furloughed dough...

Might have to look into a radar/lidar set up...

JSRS6
August 3rd, 2010, 21:17
You know which one i vote for Ben...

johnnie27
August 3rd, 2010, 23:51
You must have extreme discipline to be able to hold back the Beast. Every evening on the way home from work over hear, My beast must see at least a Century and change (Traffic conditions permitting of course). I also depend heavily on the Valentine One. I feel completely naked without it. Use it properly and its the best bit of insurance money can buy. I don't promote reckless driving, but with all that Torque and power available holding back the beast is extremely difficult. I don't know how you do it over there, but good luck, and of course be safe.....

Yeah mate , you have to be real careful and have 20-20 vision before you push the right foot over here. as for radar detectors they are illegal too !! the NANNY state Mr Mark Webber calls Victoria so tru..lewis hamiltons benz C63) was impounded last time he was here too!!

Benman
August 4th, 2010, 00:03
Classic pic. :D

ben916, comic-con... ah, the memories of years past.

Born2be
August 4th, 2010, 00:17
Funny yet ironic thread:

After a COMPLETE day at Comic Con 2010, I am getting on the freeway on ramp and boost it up to about "80" as two on ramps merge so I had to slow down..
Well, that boosting caught the attention of the local San Diego sheriff, he/she couldn't get into position to pace me as there were two cars between me and he/she/it.

Due to the quick/aggressive lane changes by that sheriff, everyone panicked and started to drive like they were "green" Prius owners (read 60mph or less in the middle lane) which, due to the circumstances, was fine with me. I thought I was gonna have to fork over some furloughed dough...

Might have to look into a radar/lidar set up...

Comic Con???

No, that local San Diego sheriff was about to pull you over because you forgot to take off your Wolverine costume...

W>

stubro
August 4th, 2010, 00:27
I will have to remember that when I am in Sydney at the end of year. It has been a few years since I got caught in the Beast, airplane not sporting, but I ended up using 'Ticket Clinic' in Tampa. Actually last time I got nailed in the wifes Q7 :( I had to pay the fine but they got me Adjudication Withheld which means no points. The money wasnt the big deal but the points would be.

Benman
August 4th, 2010, 01:08
Comic Con???

No, that local San Diego sheriff was about to pull you over because you forgot to take off your Wolverine costume...

W> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :bow: