PDA

View Full Version : Audi ATF filler tool on sale.

hahnmgh63
July 31st, 2010, 05:56
Son of a bitch. The Audi ATF filler tool that I purchased a few years back for almost $300 is now available from http://www.worldimpex.com/parts/oem-atf-filler-tool-_2625428.html for $89.95 on sale if anyone is interested.

snoopra
July 31st, 2010, 14:23
Great find MGH! Opposite happened to me when I bought the Venair hose set. Paid $99 one day, few days later price went up to $249!

V8weight
July 31st, 2010, 14:52
How does that thing work? Is it pneumatic? I just bought one of those hand fluid transfer pumps that screws onto the top of the gallon jugs and pump it into the transmission. It was like $8.

JSRS6
July 31st, 2010, 16:24
That's what I am planning on using Pat.

skribe
July 31st, 2010, 16:56
That's what I use. $4 at pep boys. I guess I paid the real cost when I burned the shit out of my arm on hot exhaust filling my truck a couple of years ago... You have to top off trans fluid hot for those who don't know.

hahnmgh63
July 31st, 2010, 18:47
No, not pneumatic, just gravity feed with a long filler hose. Graduated markings in Liters but a very nice filler pipe with about a 120' hook at the end of the pipe to fit over the filler snorkel pipe and a high quality 1/4 turn valve to start & stop the fluid. I expected much more when I paid almost $300 and almost returned it, I was calling Audi all kinds of names at that price, I really thought it was something special until I received it but at $89.95 it is worth it in my opinion if you use it a bit. I've flushed my RS6 twice and have done another RS6. And it obviously works well on any ZF transmission car as they all seem to now have the same fill procedure.

DHall1
July 31st, 2010, 22:30
I may buy this sucker. I think it will work on my AMG as well.

No, not pneumatic, just gravity feed with a long filler hose. Graduated markings in Liters but a very nice filler pipe with about a 120' hook at the end of the pipe to fit over the filler snorkel pipe and a high quality 1/4 turn valve to start & stop the fluid. I expected much more when I paid almost $300 and almost returned it, I was calling Audi all kinds of names at that price, I really thought it was something special until I received it but at $89.95 it is worth it in my opinion if you use it a bit. I've flushed my RS6 twice and have done another RS6. And it obviously works well on any ZF transmission car as they all seem to now have the same fill procedure.

s42ski
July 31st, 2010, 23:01
I bought this

http://www.ntxtools.com/network-tool-warehouse/ASM-ATF1004-5MB.html

Came with a host of attachments for different transmissions or differentials. And it pumps the fluid in quickly and easily - dont have to rely on gravity. Works great with even heavy diff fluid.

ben916
August 1st, 2010, 02:23
OK, I am gonna look at one of these... Can't spend $450 on trans flush and filter next time...