PDA

View Full Version : Just bought my car....may be looking to part with her...........

One of Twenty
July 29th, 2010, 16:09
Reason - No longer in need of 4 seats on a day-to-day basis. Divorce related. If you want more details, send me a PM and we can talk.

2003 - RS6, 14k miles
Ebony Pearl Effect over Grey
Navigation
Warm Weather Package
GIAC Flash loader
Sound Enhancing Exhaust
Carbon Fiber Trim

I just picked her up about 3 months ago and looking to move back into a P-Car.

All books, records, window sticker, etc. Photos of the car coming down the production line in Ingolstadt. I am the second owner. Original owner in Dallas sold this one to make room for a 458 Italia.

DRC issues sorted by prior owner - Included in the records.

Recent work performed over the last month - New contol arm bushings and replacement of the transmission multi-switch.

Not sure where to price her. I obviously know what I paid and have perused the usual sources of vehicles and think that $41k is reasonable. I can also sell you the extended warranty that I purchased when I bought the car - A Fidelity Platinum Plus warranty (3/36k). The warranty will run through the end of June of 2013 or approximately 49,000 miles. I am/will check with Fidelity as to the remaining value of this warranty.

skribe
July 29th, 2010, 16:38
Reason - No longer in need of 4 seats on a day-to-day basis. Divorce related.

:snow:

Wow, sorry to hear that. GLWS, it's a beaut... And yes, you need the P-car.

covertw12
July 29th, 2010, 16:54
Sorry to hear of the complications - I can relate.....I debated a 997T Cab but am opting to get back into
Please send me an email so we can discuss - erich@muirs.org

thanks