PDA

View Full Version : Do they have M&M's candy in Spain?

EBMCS03
September 17th, 2003, 09:57
Hahahah Ok most stupid question... but I have no other way to find out... I tried online... and it seems that they kinda invented chocolate candy in a sugar shell there... but no proof if they have the genuine authentic M&M candies there... can anyone enlighten me? :p

Somone from Spain on this site?

Klint
September 17th, 2003, 12:24
hahahahaha, Very amusing Eric, :hihi:

Still no success?

I can't help you with that question right now as I'm at school doing a power point presentation for Politics. :) but as soon as some time frees up, i'll try google ;)

:cheers:

Snow
September 17th, 2003, 18:04
Sorry, can't help you with that either, but they should have one might think...

But it remindes me of the problem we Swedes have... Most Swedes like salty liquries (spell check) and "Ahlgrens Bilar" which is a marchmallow-like candy shaped in the form as small cars, and these two things are VERY hard to get outside of Sweden. My brothers friend had her parents ship 1 kilo of the salty liquries all the way across the Atlantic to Canada just because she couldn't find it over there. :eek: :D

Good luck with your M&M hunt!

Phinnbill
September 24th, 2003, 01:28
It is my understanding (I retired from the US-based computer division of Mars, Inc., the company that makes the candy) that M&M's (plain and peanut) are available throughout Western, Central, and Eastern Europe; along with other Mars, Inc. products (Snickers, Milky Way, Mars Bar). Also available in Asia-Pacific, and South America. Not sure if M&M Almond or Mint are available in Spain.

EBMCS03
September 24th, 2003, 02:34
COOL thanks... then since they have it i'll send maybe 1 bag there when I'm sending other stuff instead of a few bags. :)

:addict:

Dimitri
September 24th, 2003, 08:34
Maybe I can help you since I live in Spain, although I don´t like those chocolate pills´, but I´m quite sure they sell here M&M's but with a different brand name: You should go for "LACASITOS".

Anyway, If you guy come from the States, maybe you´ll change your tastes and after a while here you´ll get to appreciate our wines and beers mixed with delicious "tapas"..... :cheers:

Enjoy your stay here, any help you need just mail me, I maybe couldn´t help you much more with chocolate but I tell you... the other stuff.... oooh! yes!!!

EBMCS03
September 24th, 2003, 10:49
Cool Dimitri! Thanks for the info... No I'm not in Spain but a friend is and I was just wondering if there were "LACASITOS" there... :p If not I was going to send some to her... tis all...

:addict: