PDA

View Full Version : FS: RS6, great condition

swybee7
June 28th, 2010, 19:18
For Sale - 2003 RS6, under 44K miles. Avus Silver Pearl Effect with Ebony interior. This car comes with all options - Warm Weather Package, Navigation, Sound Enhancing Exhaust, Rear side air bags, Carbon Fiber Interior, Phone Cradle/bracket (origional sticker ~90K). The car is in very good condition inside and out. There are a few minor paint chips on the car and the rims has some scuffs on them. No modifications have been performed. All service has been performed by my local Audi Dealer. The DRC was replaced over a year ago. I have pictures of the inside & out for those who are seriously interested.

I have a firm sale price of $27K. Car is located in Richmond Virginia. Please email if you'd like more information (swybee7@aol.com)

swybee7
July 6th, 2010, 15:15
Thanks for the emails, there seems to be a lot of activity with those who either want a RS6 or want to sell theirs. The car is still available for those of you interested.

Quattro RS
July 12th, 2010, 15:22
Thanks for the emails, there seems to be a lot of activity with those who either want a RS6 or want to sell theirs. The car is still available for those of you interested.

Hello swybee7,

I sent you an email for those pictures. I also have a few questions about the car:

Could you email or PM me the vin number so i can run a carfax report?
Do you have copies of all your service records for review?
Did you do the timing belt service at 35k miles?
when did you change brake pads and rotors last?
Has the car ever been in an accident?
and last but not least, do you ever come to DC like this week maybe?:hahahehe:

Hoping this car is still available.
Does anyone on RS6.com know this car?

Cheers,
QRS

ben916
July 12th, 2010, 17:50
no, I am still waiting on the last 6 of the VIN to see if this car has already been listed in the RS6 US vin list...

Quattro RS
July 12th, 2010, 18:53
I gather you asked and have not heard back.

ben916
July 12th, 2010, 18:56
I gather you asked and have not heard back.

maybe one day after this ad/FS was posted...

swybee7
July 13th, 2010, 18:11
Shoot me an email and I'll get it to you.

willjo9090
August 1st, 2010, 03:28
Hi, is the car still available? I shot you an email for some more info

swybee7
August 2nd, 2010, 01:34
Yep, still available... will send details, the car still has less than 44K miles, still looking for $27K (but may make a deal if we can make it happen quick and easy).

Paulrd27
August 30th, 2010, 15:16
PM Sent, is it still available?

swybee7
October 5th, 2010, 18:41
Yes, still available. I had to delay the sale due to job issues, but I expect that to finally correct itself in a week or so if luck is on my side.